Chapter no.13

Cameron's POV:-

"Hey what up bro?" Dylan said sitting next to me.
"Nothing......." I just mumbled staring blankly into space.

"Let's go get a drink." Dylan said getting up.

"Yeah.....Okay....." I said absentmindedly.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I couldn't think clearly. All my thoughts were occupied by her. But why? Why I couldn't stop thinking about her? Why was I thinking about her every second no matter what I did?

I was so used to just using women like they meant nothing to me but trash. I took from them what I wanted and in return gave nothing but hurt.

Never had I ever felt love for anyone. In fact, I never knew how love felt like. All I was aware of was lust.
Never had I ever thought of a woman more than once. But with Corinne it was so different.

I couldn't help but say that to myself again and again that she was breathtaking.

The lust I felt for her was indescribable. But what confused me was the question that kept on probing my mind every minute.

What else was there in that beautiful girl that I just couldn't resist? Why couldn't I just move on?

I was getting so impatient not being able to see her.

Her voice, her laughter sounded in my ears whenever I thought about her. Her breathtaking face coming in front of my eyes whenever I closed them.

I wasn't quite aware of the fact that we were in one of my nightclubs until Dylan brought my attention back by patting my shoulder.

We walked through the entrance while some women lining up to enter the club stared at me with lustful eyes. I smirked slightly walking back to the entrance.

"Benny please let the gorgeous ladies in. Don't let them wait." I said to the guard who nodded.
The women smirked at me and walked in.

Dylan and I made our way to the VIP section. The music blared loudly in my ears and I sat down on a stool at the bar. The bartender served me my usual drink and I gulped five shots quickly.

Dylan left to hang out with some friends. I drank more and more trying to keep my mind away from Corinne.

But the more I tried to forget her, the more she seemed to invade my thoughts.

Gulping down a few more shots I stood up and walked away from the bar letting myself sit down on a couch.

A few minutes later, a blonde wearing a very short tight dress came down sitting in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her close to me.
Maybe this would get Corinne out of my mind. For a while at least.

The slut placed wet kisses down my neck arousing the beast in me.
I stood up then pulling her along with me to the elevator.

The elevator door opened letting us in and I hastily pressed the button to the fourth floor which was the top most floor and housed a private suite.

Once inside, I pulled her closer to me again. She grinded her body purposefully against mine and I groaned feeling some kind of anticipation rise in me. Wanting to find release.

I pushed her onto the king sized bed and pushed my coat off of my arms.
Howering over her I looked at her.

Those beautiful enchanting emerald eyes were so irresistible. Her creamy skin was so tempting.
I started to slowly stroke her face from her cheek to her jawline rubbing my thumb against her pink lower lip.