Chapter-16

Chapter-16

-Happy Birthday

Anna's POV

My mouth is wide open and I am sure my eyes are too. I stared at him in utter shock as I heard his answer. None?! I mean.... Really none?!

"Why are you looking shocked?", he asked in his normal no emotion voice. He put my chin up, but my eyes are still wide. Why am I shocked?! May be because of the fact that you are an Alpha and still celibate, I thought.

"Why wouldn't I be shocked? I mean.... You really never had sex?", I asked him to get an answer clearly.

"No", was his simple answer.

"But.... I thought....", I trailed off, not knowing what to say. This is really a shock to me. He is twenty five years old and still didn't have sex.

"You thought what?", he asked and I looked up at him and closed my eyes before taking a deep breathe. Then suddenly I heard a low growl from him. "You don't want me? Because I-", I cut him off before he can complete the sentence.

"No! It's not that. I mean.... I am happy to know that.... That you are totally mine. I just thought that, since you are an Alpha, you might have so many flings before I came", I said ashamedly looking down. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him in his eyes. Tingles spread all over my face by his touch. I bit my lip under his intense gaze.

"Yes. I am an Alpha. I know most of them have flings, but I am not them. You want to know why I didn't?", he asked as his lips are mere inches away from mine.

"Why?", I whispered against his lips.

"Because I respect my mate. I respect the other half of my soul. My wolf and I will never do it to our mate, knowing that she is out there for me, knowing that it may hurt her when she will come to know about me behaving like that. I don't intend on hurting her and my mother would not feel proud if I behave like that", he replied and for some unknown reason, my eyes shed with happy tears.

I hugged him instantly, feeling happy and blessed for having such a mate. I am really blessed.

I love him, my wolf purred in happiness. He hugged me back. I am so lucky to have him. I can't explain the happiness I am feeling. It's not because he is a celibate, but because of the respect and the position he gave me in his heart and life.

"Thank you so much Bane. Thank you and your mother will be so proud of you". He held my thighs and wrapped them around his waist.

"No need to say thank you my Sweet. I just did what a mate should do". His words brought a warmth to my heart. In this moment, I know I can trust him with my body and soul and in every way possible. After a while, I pulled away and looked at him.

"So, am I your first kiss?", I asked smiling.

"Of course", he replied with the same no emotion voice, yet it still sounded sexy.

I want to hear him speak cockily and dirtily, my wolf said in my head and I blushed, before ignoring her. But it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I will", he said to me and put a hand on the back of my head before pulling me to him as he whispered in my ear. "One day", he completed and my eyes widened in shock as he answered me back to what my wolf said. Oh no! I left my mind link open. I quickly closed it.

Open it! I want to ask him what other dirty things he can do to us, my wolf said and I blushed harder. Why do I have to get the most horniest wolf of all? He noticed the blush on my cheeks.