THANK YOU! ♡♡♡

So that's that. We've come to the end of our journey with My Bad Boy Protector. It was such an amazing and mind-blowing experience to write this story.

It took a year, as some of may have noticed, and throughout that period I've had moments when I was ripping my hair out just to think of what to write because of stupid writer's block and countless times where I wanted to just call it quits then delete the book...but I didn't! I had hope that someday this book would've been recognized by some incredible people *cough* you *cough* guys and get some positive feedback. I did eventually, my faith paid off gifting me with the best and most hilarious readers such as yourselves.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BEST! DON'T FORGET IT!

I never expected to get past 1K reads to be honest and to have more than 30× that? Now that's amazing.

Finishing this book was like cutting a red ribbon for me, like legit. It's not freaking easy dedicating your entire time to the lives of fictional characters. And the funny thing is: they've become so real to me. Like, I can see a real future for them.

Alex becoming a businessman, Carrie being his wife achieving her dream job of being a psychiatrist aiding people who are like her old self.

Oh! And I want Monroe and Alex to have lots of kiddies, like a whole soccer team :'D.

Some of you may not think so but it was hard killing off Olivia and Sonya. It was really damn hard to do so and what was even harder was making Allison let Luke go. Like, my heart literally clenched.

Bottom line to this entire "thank you" message is that I am truly grateful. I was very naive in the beginning of this story but as it progressed I actually began having fun with it and I think that's the most important thing of being an author.

I WANNA SAY A HUGE THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SHIT, ESPECIALLY THAT STAGE OF DEPRESSION I WENT THROUGH, AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FINISHED WITHOUT YOU. I AM HONORED TO HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST BOOK WITH YOU, MY PROTECTORS, AND I HOPE YOU WILL COME ON ANOTHER JOURNEY WITH ME IN MY NEW BOOK IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE GROWN AS AN AUTHOR SO WE CAN HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

You guys are amazing and I love you so so so so so so so so much!

Stay Beautiful,
Zan ::::::))) (wow, aren't I obese with that triple chin and multiple alienated eyes? I think I need to see a doctor or something...haha, where you at Marie?)