Her Voice

Tori's POV

Me and Cali were at our lunch table just talking when Mark sat down.

"Mark what happened?" I asked as I saw the bruise on his cheek.

"Mark what did you do?" Cali asked.

"I'm fine," Mark muttered.

He had dry blood on his nose and a small scab of his lip. Then there was a bruise on cheek.

"Mark what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," Mark said.

"Just tell us!" Cali snapped.

"Trent was saying shit about Tori," Mark said.

"Awww you stood up for your best friend," Cali said.

"What was he saying about me?" I asked completely ignoring Cali.

"Don't worry about it Tori. Weird thing though, Shawn had the pic of Trent with the cuffs. You gave it to him?" Mark asked.

"Uhhh yeah," I said.

"Well don't worry, Shawn showed the whole locker room." Mark said with a chuckle, "He's not that bad."

I smirked, "Ok. But don't get in fights Mark. Look at you."

"Look at Trent," Mark said looking over where Blake, Cole, and Shawn sat. Along with Trent but he sat at the very end, pissed off obviously.

I chuckled at Trent. He had two bruises. One on each side of his face, and he had a bloody lip and nose.

Cali laughed, "Nice job Mark."

Me and cali gave Mark a high five and laughed.

"You're an awesome friend," I said.

Mark smiled, "I know."

Me and Cali looked at each other then at the same time we lightly hit Mark's arm.

"Ow," Mark said with laugh.

The three of us all laughed, I love my friends.

Cole's POV

Shawn was acting werid today. I mean what the hell was that about. Yeah it was funny and crap but if Trent is mad at one of us he's mad at all three of us.

But Shawn is right Trent can be a dick. And the picture that Shawn doddled on is pretty funny. Shawn's right, Mark did have the confidence to stand up to Trent like that.

Football practice had been canceled because it was pouring outside. So after school me and Shawn got in Blake's car.

"Shawn what was the point of that?" Blake asked.

"Huh?" Shawn said.

"Today at gym class, what the hell got into you?" I asked.

"I just started thinking," Shawn said, "I'm tired of being a player. I'm done guys."

"What?" I asked.

"What gave you that idea?" Blake asked.

"Tori did," Shawn said, "When she handcuffed Trent it made me think. What if someone did that to me? I'd hate it, so I don't want anyone to ever do that to me, I seriously doubt someone would but still. I'm done."

I looked over at Blake and he smirked.

"Your loss," Blake muttered.

"No I think my IQ just went up," Shawn shot back.

I chuckled, "Whatever man."

We rode in silence until we reached home. I walked through the door my brother's following. Suzie had her face pressed on the window.