19

( Jennie's POV )

She fell back on her bed, feeling like she could die happy, literally right now. Mentally gushing over how amazing Y/n is. She looked through her window and watched Y/n walk into her room.

Her eyes widened when she saw Y/n pulling off her shirt in front of her mirror. Jennie wanted to look away, but she couldn't. Her lips slowly parted, staring at shirtless Y/n. Her personality, her eyes, her abs, her muscles, why is she so perfect, Jennie thought to herself.

When she finally pulled her eyes away from Y/n, she turned on her laptop. She typed in YouTube.com, deciding, why not look at some videos of "Spider-Man. She instantly clicked on a Clevver News video, because why not.

"I feel like by now, he knows that he's famous so he's just going along with it"

"Yeah! Like I've seen pictures and he's got like a new costume like, what the heck?"

"Exactly!" Jennie rolled her eyes at the statement, glancing over to her window. She laughed watching Y/n working on her aim, trying to shoot a soda can off her desk with a web. She shook her head, smiling and returned her attention back to her laptop.

"I think he's actually pretty cool. Like, his outfit is actually pretty fire" Jennie smiled at the compliment towards Y/n. Hoping that the other ladies at the "debate table" would agree.

"Okay, yeah, the outfit is fire, but like, he's just trying to show off his huge muscles" Jennie laughed at the ladies comment. Knowing that, that was probably what Y/n was trying to accomplish.

"I'm glad he did though, his muscles are HUGE" one of the ladies said, making everyone at the table laugh.

"Dude, he's hott. Like from what I've seen, girl I would do him in a minute" one lady said, causing all the ladies at the table to laugh.

(Author's Note: If you watch Clevver News, you have to admit that this is exactly what they'd say)

---------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

It took a while for Y/n to take in the fact that she just got stitches. She'd never gotten a single broken bone or serious injury in her life. Now there she was, inspecting her stitches that she had got from a bullet wound.

She was sitting on her bed with the news in the background, trying to think of how to ask Jennie to be her girlfriend. She gets her loan from Tzuyu tomorrow, so she might have to wait for tomorrow to finally ask Jennie.

She was jotting down ideas but none of them stuck out to her. Y/n wanted something romantic, but not too basic. For instance, a candle lit dinner is definitely romantic, but way too basic. She thought about having a picnic on the rooftop, romantic, but way too basic.

Y/n needed something that Jennie has never seen before. Knowing that Taehyung most likely had some pretty extravagant dates with Jennie.

She needed something that was never seen in the movies, never in a tv show, and something that Taehyung, or anybody else, has ever done.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her name being called. She walked over to her window and sure enough, it was Jennie.

"HI" Y/n yelled after opening her window. Staring into Jennie's perfect, warm, chocolate brown eyes.

"HI, SPIDERMAN ATTACK YOU" Jennie replied, laughing that infectious laugh of hers. Y/n couldn't help but at least smile when Jennie burst out laughing at her own joke.

"DID YOU NEED ANYTHING?" Y/n said once Jennie finally started to calm down from her laughing fit.

"NO, I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU" Jennie said, making Y/n's smile widen even more.