17

Y/n walked through the door of her house in complete bliss from her date with Jennie.

It was perfect.

"How'd it go?" her Aunt asked with a teasingly suggestive wiggle of her brows.

"It was just amazing, Auntie. Amazing!" Y/n answered enthusiastically, and Sandara couldn't hold back the laugh. The woman gave her niece an approving thumbs up.

Y/n turned on her television and was brought back to the brutal truth of reality upon turning the channel to people debating on whether Spider-Man is a "Friend of Foe," once again.

She couldn't help the light scoff of vexation but soon shrugged off her annoyance as she grabbed her half finished suit out of her closet.

"Alright, Spidey," Y/n muttered out to herself, "time to make you look decent."

---

Y/n stood up from the rickety seat of her sewing machine and held the finished product in front of her. Although it could be considered incredibly mediocre, she was proud of it. And maybe she was too proud, but at least it didn't look terrible. After taking another quick glance at it, she finally decided to try it on.

After successfully fitting into her suit, the only things left to put on were the hoody and the mask. As she was reaching over to grab her mask, she realized she had left her door unlocked. And she all but ran to lock it.

She put the spider-hoody on and pulled the mask over her face.

Not too bad, y/n.

Y/n changed out of her "Spiderman suit" almost faster than she had put it on, before she headed downstairs in order to tell her Aunt that she was going to bed.

As y/n was walking downstairs, she smiled, seeing her fragile Aunt sleeping on the couch. She walked over to the couch and whispered a faint, "I'll take care of you with all my life, I promise."

Y/nl bent down to press kiss against her Aunt's temple before carrying her up to the master bedroom and tucking her in bad with light movements.

---

Y/n woke up fully energized, checking the time and seeing that it was only 27 passed seven in the morning. The sun was slightly leaking through her window shades and the birds chirped--a perfect morning. With tired steps, her feet dragging behind her, she walked over to her closet. She stuffed her Spider-Man suit in her book bag.

Before leaving the house, she decided to leave a note for her Aunt: "I'm going out for a walk. Don't worry, I'm not going far. I'll be back very soon. Love you. And by the way, I carried you all the way upstairs. So you're welcome."

She placed the note on her Aunt's bedside table and snuck out the house with quiet footsteps. As soon as she opened the door, she took a deep breath in.

Time to go to work.

---

She very swiftly put on her suit before climbing up to her favorite rooftop. A smile landed on her face as she remembered what took place there the night before. A kiss with Jennie was better than anything y/n had ever fantasized. It was better than the dreams where she would finally work up enough courage to ask Jennie for a pencil or something stupid.

Y/n mindlessly scrolled through her phone as thought about the kiss for nearly an hour. But then, a shriek of a voice crying out for help rang through y/n's ears.

Landing on the nearest rooftop with a graceful patter of her feet, she took a peek over the ledge. Her eyes widened when she saw the scene. Because what she saw down there was almost too much of a coincidence to be real.