18

There Y/n was, climbing up the ladder attached to the Kim's household, the wound killing her left leg. After about 10 minutes of trying to find another solution, she finally decided on this option. So here she is, trying to climb up the ladder, in her Spider-Man suit.

She finally made it up the ladder, she's now on the roof right next to Jennie's window. Okay. Game Plan. Just go in, ask for her help, keep your mask on. Come on, you can do this Y/n. She looked down one more time, Jennie's parents still weren't home. She took a deep breath before peeking through the window, seeing jennie getting up from bed. She's awake. Okay, okay, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n calm down. Her breaths were now short and rapid, becoming 100% more nervous when she saw beautiful Jennie standing up from her bed.

Okay, you got this Y/n. She took one last breath in before finally revealing herself in front of the window.

You got this, Y/n. She finally started to try and get Jennie's attention, waving her hands around like crazy. When Jennie still didn't turn around, she knocked. Jennie jumped and turned around as her eyes widened.

"Can you please open the window, please. I need your help" she said, trying to deepen her voice so hopefully Jennie couldn't recognize that it was Y/n behind the mask.

She watched as Jennie walked over and opened the window, slightly struggling. Y/n decided to help her out, even while injured.

She was slowly starting to feel herself get weaker and weaker. She tried to jump through the window but fell straight through. Jennie tried helping her up but she stayed on her hands and knees, trying to gain her strength back.

"Are you-um-okay? Like, okay, obviously not... but do you-um-want me to get anything?" Jennie asked Y/n. God she's so cute when she's being shy, Y/n thought, watching as Jennie's face started slowly turning red. Finally gaining enough strength, she sat up properly. As soon as Jennie saw the wound, her eyes widened, as Y/n slowly began removing the webbing from the wound.

"OH MY GOD. Let me get the first aid kit" Jennie said, beginning to rush over to the bathroom.

"No, it's okay you don't-um-I just need to catch my breath for a little bit" Y/n said, still trying to deepen her voice.

"No, I know how to help, just let me help" Jennie said sternly, Y/n was way too weak to get up and try to stop her.

Jennie came back with a first aid kit in her hands. She helped Y/n get up and helped her sit down on the bed.

"I don't need to be on your bed. I can sit on the ground. I might-um-get blood on your sheets or something" Y/n said, Jennie only looked at her with an unimpressed expression. Y/n just slightly laughed at how adorable Jennie was being.

She watched as Jennie brought out a needle and some thread. Watching as Jennie took the bullet out of the wound with a pair of surgical tweezers. Starting to grow worried about how much these stitches will hurt. As soon as the needle went into Y/n's skin, she groaned in pain.

"Let's just get this over with, okay?" Jennie said, with a caring expression on her face. Y/n just nodded and clenched her jaw through the pain.

She watched in awe at how Jennie was being so caring for a stranger that she literally just met. Once she finished stitching Y/n's wound, they both stared into each other's eyes. Well Y/n stared into her eyes as Jennie stared into the white patches.

Y/n started to slowly lift her mask up, just above her lips, so that only her lips and her jaw were seen. Y/n slowly started to lean in and their lips touched. She felt the butterflies erupt from her stomach, once again. Jennie slowly placed her hands on Y/n's cheeks, Y/n placed her hands on Jennie's waist.

Y/n felt Jennie place her hand on Y/n's chest before saying a quick "Wait" and pushed Y/n away slightly. Y/n watched as Jennie's face flashed pure panic. When Jennie looked out her window to Y/n's room, she felt the butterflies come back. Is she worried that I would see her kissing Spider-Man? Y/n instantly felt guilt washing over her.

"Oh my god..what did I do?"

Jennie muttered.

"Jennie" Y/n said, Jennie quickly looked at Y/n, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I wanna tell you something" Y/n whispered, starting to feel herself get lost in Jennie's chocolate brown eyes.

"What? Wait... how do you know my name?" Jennie stuttered, visibly growing more and more nervous.

"I trust you" Y/n whispered, more so trying to convince herself rather than Jennie.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked slowly, her eyes widening when Y/n started to slowly remove her mask.

"Y/N??!!??" Jennie yelled, quickly standing up from the bed.

"THIS BETTER NOT BE SOME KIND OF PRANK BECAUSE IF IT-"

"Jennie, this isn't a prank. I'm-um-I'm... Spider-Man" Y/n said, hoping Jennie would believe her this time.

Jennie didn't respond. She just shook her head with a look of disbelief while walking over to the window. Y/n watched as Jennie started to slowly hitting her head up against the glass. Clearly needing some sort of way to bring her back into reality.

With that, Y/n could tell that Jennie didn't want to believe her. So, she shot a web at the ceiling and swung towards Jennie, as Jennie turned around at the noise. Y/n landed less than an inch in front of Jennie, wrapping her arm around Jennie's petite lower back.

"Why?" Jennie whispered, her gaze flickering back and forth between Y/n's eyes and lips.

"I don't know. Do you want me to tell you everything?" Y/n asked, wanting Jennie to fully understand the situation.

"Try me" was Jennie's only response as Y/n sat on the bed, dragging Jennie by the wrist to sit down with her. As they sat on Jennie's bed, Y/n told her almost every detail from the field trip until now.

---------------------------------------------

"So... yeah" Y/n said awkwardly after telling Jennie the whole story. Y/n fiddled with her fingers, nervously waiting for a response.

"Why do you let them call you Spider-Man?" Jennie asked quietly.

"It kinda helps with my cover. Also, there's not much I can do about it"

"Touché" Jennie said, trying to lighten the mood as she flashed her adorable smile.

"So this is your room, huh? I mean like I've seen a little bit from my window before but this is... this is ten times more terrible than I thought it would be" Y/n said, making Jennie laugh even more.

"Is it my Stray Kids shrine or my Capybara toys collection ?" Jennie asked, making both her and Y/n share a laugh.

When Y/n was about to speak up again, they heard the garage door open. Y/n quickly looked out her bedroom window and saw Jennie's parents leaving their car and heading to the front door.

"I gotta go" Y/n said quickly, hopping out the window.

"No. You don't" Jennie said, grabbing Y/n's wrist, trying to pull her back in.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later" Y/n said, slightly panicking when Jennie's parents walked through the front door.

"Nooo, stay!" Jennie whined, still trying to pull Y/n back through the window.

"Jennie, I really gotta go. I'll see you later" Y/n said quickly, kissing Jennie's cheek before jumping down from the rooftop.

With that, she stealthily went in the backyard of her own house, quickly changed, shoved her Spider-Man outfit in her book bag, and walked through the front door.