Chapter 8

8.

A N I A

Lining my lip, I move my hand to grab my gloss. "Umm I did I miss anything? Oh yeah blush" saying I take my blush palette. "Why do you need to put blush when you have Arav?" Zara says.

Without looking at her, I can tell that her face is full of smirks. "Shut up bitch" I say lastly look at my daily light makeup routine. "Guys let's go" I look at them but the atmosphere makes me sigh again.

Our dorm is full of flowers again, and yeah the culprit is Arav. He sent so many flower bouquets again and this time his note was saying it's my fault that I didn't tell him my favourite flower so that's why he sent all of those again.

Last night Arav challenged me that, I'll call him on my own in the next 24 hours. I will never of course. But he is so confident which makes me nervous. Does something cooking on his head?

"Ania, what are you wearing at the freshers party?" Suba asks out of nowhere while wearing her shoes. I smirk "That's a surprise btw".

My answer made them take a glance at each other. "Alright we are waiting" she replies. "But wait did you get the pass for the party?" Maira asks. "Nope I forgot yesterday but today I'll take it" she nods.

"Guys time to go to the campus" Zara announces while opening the main door. While going I check the serial list. All the first year students are divided into so many groups and I am in group E.

Those passes are given by our seniors, under every group there is a phone number. You have to call them for the pass. But in just my group they put a new number and cut off the old one. "Why only in my group?" I mubbles with a frown.

We already reached the campus but surprisingly Arav is not in front of the gate. I look here & there carefully but he is not here (Where is he?). "Guys we still have a lot of time before our class starts so let's have breakfast in the campus canteen" Suba suggests and we make our way to the canteen.

I didn't see Arav inside and he is not in the canteen either. I was about to sit but someone put their arm on my shoulder which made me look at my right side. "Good morning Bhabs!".

"Hey good morning Zain" I smile. Suddenly Abeer passes me a box of a donat "For me?" I ask and he nods. Aww they are such sweethearts. Abeer and Zain, they are my best friends Suba and Maira" I introduce them.

I am literally laughing so hard at Zain's joke but suddenly Zara screams "WHAT THE HELL?" She just came back after giving the order. "And this is Zara-" before I can complete "WHEN DID YOU BECOME THIS CLOSE WITH THIS JERK" Zara points his hand on my shoulder.

"Yo Miss. Lizard with bobaboll, She is my sister in-law, do you have any problem" Zain stands up while glaring at her. "WTF- Shut up you ugly frog she is my best friend" Zara argues back. I almost fail to remember that Zara and Zain are already in each other's hating list.

"Shut up!" "You shut up!" I stand in the middle of them "Guys guys please stop! Zara, Zain please" I give them my puppy eyes and both of them look away from each other while folding their arms.

To change the topic I ask "Where is Arav?". "Hmm so our Ani is missing our Arav?" Abeer teases me. "What? No I am just asking" I nervously chuckle (Ugh why did I ask).

"Bhabs, he is in office. He will come soon to campus" Zain says. What? Office? I am confused, what are they talking about? "Guys I didn't get it". They look at each other. "Ani, you don't know that Arav is the CEO of Z' Jewellery's?" Abeer asks.

Wait WHAT? I nod my head to no. "It's been 13 months since he joined as a CEO. He is handling both his study and work very smoothly" Abeer says. "Did you see Arav's pictures in today's newspaper Bhabs?" Zain asks excitingly.