Chapter 4

4.

A R A V

Total 5 things. She made a total of 5 things stop at the same time. My eyes grow wide, am I still in dreamland or am I in heaven after death. Because I just can see an absolutely gorgeous angel.

My breath hisses, I am feeling something very tight on my chest. Wait, am I going to get a heart attack? What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? I swear I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her in my damn whole life. From her head to toe, DAMN she is just a perfect creation.

And the most attractive part of her is her eyes! Her eyes looked deeper than the ocean, the ocean which I would drown forever. Her eyes have a seductive and mesmerising gaze. Her winged eyeliner and perfect lashes oh my god and the fact is she is glaring at me with her with those beautiful sexy eyes. It looks like she is the queen of the prettiest evil world and I am her innocent slave. Those gorgeous eyes already have a powerful impact on me. I would give her the whole world if she asks anything from those eyes.

Her looks made me question why people blink because blinking for a second also feels like a decade and I want to watch her all the time. Not even want to waste a second.

Her perfect wavy hair, that one side dimple on her right cheek, those sexy collarbones just uff. I am not moving down because then I won't think I will be able to stop. But I will!  I will describe to her personally how her beauty was about to kill me.

I wonder at first why she looks like my future wife? Oops because it's actually her! I just fell in love with my wife at first sight? God! Our love story will be damn interesting.

“Excuse me? What the hell did you just do?” she asks while glaring the shit out of me. “Do you even know how I can easily break your bones in just five minutes?” She threatens me. Oh my god did she just threaten me? Aww such a cute warning.

“How dare you slap my ass!” she again says. I widen my eyes “What? I slapped your what?” hearing me she rolls her eyes. Wow wow man what a eyes roll, please once more.

But wait she said I slapped her ass- holy shit! I widened my eyes again. What did I do? And why ughh! Arav you never look at any girl and now you hit her ass. Ugh boys will kill me.

“Listen, you got me wrong! Let me explain-” she cut me off “Wait who are you? Are you a thief?” she asks in frown. Ouch am I looking like a thief? My sexy face got rejected by my wife? And yes I am obsessed with this “sexy” word. Both of us are so sexy damn our kids will be more sexy!

“I am calling the cops!” she glares at me but thankfully mom arrives. “Ania? Arav?” hearing our names we both look at each other. Both of our names start with “A”, hmm soulmate connection I see.

“Auntyyyy look some stranger broke into your house” she ran to mom while pointing her finger at me. Okay so technically I broke into my own house? Wow! Mom seems totally confused. “Ah Ania, he is my elder son Arav!” mom says while trying to understand the situation.

“What?” Her shocking eyes meet mine. “Umm aunty you look so young and I thought your older son may be in high school but” she looks at me. Mom chuckles and she gets closer to mom and whispers to her but it was loud enough for me “Aunty is he adopted?”. I- wtf adopted? And me? Now baby watch how this adopted son makes you his wife!

“Haha Ania you are so funny” mom laughs. “Arav, she is Ania! Ahan’s new language tutor” mom introduces her to me. What? Ahan's language tutor? Now how I tell mom that I need her too as my tutor but duh of course not for study (smirks). “Anyways dear you need something?” mom asks. “Yeah, I came to drink water but now I am going, Ahan must be waiting” she politely says.