Chapter 7

7.

A N I A

"So you are the girl who got Arav on his knees?" a deep cold voice hit me. I look towards that person, he is also Arav's best friend but I don't know his name but he is not looking at him.

"You are literally that first girl who turned that arrogant and rude Arav into a dramatic kid! Impressed! Keep it up!" he again says but still didn't bother to look but what am I supposed to say?

His floor came "Anyways it's Sahil Farhat" saying he left. His personality is so different from others. A pure coldy I guess and the way he said keep it up means he also approving me? I- But wait, is Arav really an arrogant and rude guy? Because I didn't see any of this in him......

Next Day

I am standing in front of the Zaid Mansion's gate thinking what if Arav is home. Ahh no no hope he is not home. But what if he, be confident Ania.

I look at my phone " Oh god! Arav keep sending me follow request on my private one. He found my private one means he also found my dance account too. But I am also Ania Sheikh, I won't accept his request this easily. "Let me annoy you a little Mr. Arav Zaid" I smile

Entering inside to the Zaid mansion I immediately furrows. From the gate to the main house door, there is a red carpet. Last time I didn't see any red carpet here. Do they have any party today? I confusedly walk on the red carpet and about to press the bell but the wide door opens revealed by Arav.

Here we go again! "Hey wifeyy welcome home" he wink at me (Totally pervert kind of wink guys). AND what the- he is throwing rose flowers at me (Okay I am in a movie without shooting a movie) and also some romantic violent music is playing. Wow what a setup! "What is this Mr. Arav?' I ask and of course glare at him.

"When you visited my house for the first time, I didn't know you were coming but today I know! So a little welcome ceremony for my pretty wifey" I instantly sigh at his answer and ignoring him I directly make my way inside.

"Wifey!" He chases me from behind. Please this wifey I can't. "Ahan is not home yet. He is out for his football practice but he will be here in 15 minutes" he says while looking at his watch. "Hmm, where is aunty?" I ask without showing any interest in him.

"In the office" saying he gives me a flirty smile. Oh god Ahan and aunty both are not here now what will I do 15 minutes with this crazy lovesick human.

"Anyways mom told me to show you the house around as last time you want to but run away" he says that "run away" quietly while looking at the other side. Yes Mr. For you I ran away last time. I nod but my phone rings and I pick the call.

"Wifey after finishing talking come to that way" saying he leaves quickly as he forgot something to do.

After talking, I go to the place where Arav told me but I stop after hearing his voice, he is talking with someone "Oh my pretty baby come here nah! Let me hold you" wtf he already has someone! I knew he was just joking that he loves me!

"You cheater-" I shout but instantly regret. Arav looks at me without any expression while holding a white persian cat in his arm. "Wifey you said something?" he asks in the frown. I immediately nod my head to no.

"Wifey, she is my baby Lily" saying he drops her down but that cat instantly comes to me. Aww she is so cute. I take her in my arms, with her doe eyes she is watching me and while cutely meowing. "Lily you already liked your mommy?" Arav asks and Lily meows, which makes me laugh.

★★★

To be honest, I am in love with their house interior. It's quite unique and elephant (Yes yes a perfect place for mafia shooting). But their house is soooo big! For sure if I roam alone I will get lost.