jinx

Jinxs pov

He was finally getting up for which he never felt like doing . He switched into his fox form roaming about the forest which was his favourite form . the freest form . As a  shapeshifter he never felt comfortable. After a whie he switched back into human form under the cover of the dark bushes and walked out into the city . And there it was where he met cal and milo .

He had never had any over friends apart from luna . never, and neither did luna . After a while of chatting he found out that cal was bisexual and used he/they pronouns . He  was kind of jealous that Cal was so confident . Neither he or Luna ever felt comfortable in themselves . They were always the weird queer  kids  who liked art . They were never seen as just them ,  they were always seen as a pawn for people to make fun of and bark at .

Cal and Milo were also dating . It seemed everyone was feeling romance well except from Luna .
Jinx kept forgetting how he met Cal and Milo but from what he could remember they complimented him on his awesome fashion taste and they got to talking .

The day was fairly cold and breezy and crows sat on crumbling walls which oddly reminded him of that edgar allan poe chap who Luna  used to love to read .

suddenly he craved luna . CRAVED .

" so what music do you like Jinx " asked Milo

"erm i like emo music i guess" replied Jinx

He wondered if Luna thought of him , well they must have thought about him since they wrenched apart . what if they had been captured by the centre ! Jinx always forgot about the centre most of the time he was thinking about how to find Luna but it was impossible . One person in a whole universe of people . Maybe in another universe they would be together and not in the debt of the centre . The centre wrenched them apart but then again it was with the centre which drew them closer .

an: hey dears hope your enjoying morning so far btw i just want to say cal and milo are my friends oc and he is also who Jinx is based upon <3