6:Tempting the temper?

THE SWAN

Sun seldom rose intensly on horizon during winter twilight; dampness caused by rain, smell of dead leaves and decay in the chilly breeze and grey, dark clouds enveloping the entire sky was the typical climate around here. And I still wore a skirt? Yes. Yes,I did. Why? Cause Czar said he would keep his nonsense upto himself if I dared to wear a skirt in this weather. But here we are-

"See,I don't want to argue with you. You behave like a toddler," Lilian complained.

" But I like it when you talk. I want to argue. I want to quarrel like a married couple!" Czar told Lilian. He is insane. For last two hour, all I am hearing is them arguing over fatuous subjects like taste of ice-cream during winter, buying a house in suburban, how loathsome figs are , Czar proposal to Lilian to marry him every midsentence, et cectra.

" Leave me alone , you idiot!" Lilian said walking away as Czar followed her like a puppy.

" You both are insane." I mumbled to myself, watching both of them dissappear into the crowd. As I move forward , I felt a tall shadow behind me lingering like phantoms of the dead and gone in a graveyard; silent and malicious.

I turn around finding a familiar green eye gleaming with wicked intent. Adler is here, in a dark silhouette and darker mystique. I couldn't contemplate whether it was suppose to be a reverie or nightmare. He didn't seemed real to me at all and I stood there, unable to utter a word. Remember , sometimes devil comes with a pretty face, Aester. How the hell did he even managed to track me down? Should I pretend to not know him? He isn't a moron,Aester!

Before I could  do anything he grabbed both of my wrist, turned me around so that my back is leaned against his chest and places my hands behind my back. I protested but it only made him twist it harder.

Fuck, it hurts. It hurts but I rather die than show him any sign of weakness.

" Looks like you forgot your precious pendent, Swan." He whispered jerking me towards him and I could feel that he was smiling. The same minacing smirk when he had me pinned against the wall,at his mercy.

His voice scarier and more intimate than our first incounter. He tangled my swan pendent infront of me; his lips hovering over the nape of my neck. I felt vague, my breath hazy as if warm wine was flowing through me, making me drowsy.

"Let go or I will scream." I say sternly in a low voice.

" Don't scream. Not yet." He demanded as his right hand slowly draw under the hem of my skirt while other had me on halt. And he was watching me, always taking in my every move with such potency that I could feel the snow thaw before the spring sun could even arise, leaving me in awe.

" Wh-what are you doing!" I gasped, protesting but not hard enough,maybe.

" Giving you a reason to scream?" His hands moved forward, fingers roughly rubbing over my inner thighs and lips moving over my shoulder. I shut my eyes close." You stabbed and hurt me. Caused quite a commotion. It's only fair I return the sentiment."

" You are beathing fine. Though not for long." I hissed.

" Is that a threat,my love?"

" Does is sounds like a compliment, Adler?" I yanked conversely he clasped me more firmly, tight enough to get bruises.

" This sharp tounge of yours will get you killed one day." He say it in deadly yet calm voice. The winter remained the same as it was; no star-struck or dazzled spring. It was the hell fire forging snow into sublime liquid.

" Kill me then.". I know he is partially responsible for Caleb's death. He poisoned him and portrayed as if the we were responsible.

We were. But so was he. And he tried to kill me. But so did I.