Sneak Peek - Season 5

Season 5 is coming soon! 

You can read here the first paragraphs of the first episode!

***

Episode 1

"Auntie Elise," Matteo screamed while jumping into my arms. I hugged him tight and kissed the crown of his head.

"Hi, sweetheart."

The little boy clung to me and I extended my free arm to side-hug Valentina, who smiled apologetically.

"How are you, honey?" I asked. "I am so glad to see you both."

We sat on the couch of my apartment, with Matteo on my lap. As soon as Aidan entered the room, though, I turned into old news.

"Uncle Aidan," Matteo said, pulling away from me and trying to reach the ground.

Aidan greeted Valentina and answered Matteo's grabby hands by lifting him up in his arms. "Hi, angel," he said.

"Let's draw," Matteo said.

Aidan laughed. "Sure. Actually, I prepared something for you." He walked towards a table in the corner of the room, where some large sheets of paper and a big stack of multicolored drawing crayons were waiting to be used.

Matteo gasped and smiled. And when his feet reached the ground, he ran towards the crayons and started to draw even before being completely seated. Aidan glanced at Valentina and me, and sat with Matteo, starting a sketch of his own.

"I hope it's not too much trouble for Aidan to play with Mattie," Valentina said.

I snorted. "Are you kidding? Look at him, he is beaming."

From the corner of the room, Aidan gave me a mock-annoyed look that quickly turned into a joyful grin, and went back to show something to Matteo.

"You two are the best," Valentina said.

To be continued... ;)

 ;)