the shocking announcement

"We are getting married this week " hearing this ruhani was shocked as hell as well as scared till core .She didn't expected this from him . Her chain of thought broke when she heard him saying " what happened kitten ... scared"

Ruhani can't even deny to yugant cause she know what will be consequences of not following his order .

She somehow managed to speak and said " b-but w- what about o-our fami-ly " hearing her shuttering yugant smirked in satisfaction and said " don't worry kitten I will manage everything " he said it in his husky voice sending siver to ruhanis spine .

TIME SKIP TO TOMMOROW

Today both the families are meeting and deciding the marriage date . Ruhani was Hella nervous as well as scared .

She got up from her bed and went to washroom to do her morning routine and came wearing traditional outfit .

With a little touch-up she was looking like a goddesses. After getting ready she went towards kitchen and started helping her mom .

Soon she heard the car engine voice and everyone went towards the main door to welcome the thakurs ( except ruhani ) .

Ruhani was Hella nervous. She peeked from kitchen and saw yugant and his family coming inside and sitting on sofa .

She saw Katha whispering something in her Mrs. Singh ears and Mrs. Singh signaled her towards kitchen and Katha started coming towards kitchen.

RUHANI POV

I saw yugant looking towards me while Katha was coming towards me ...... Well not gonna lie he is looking freaking hot as hell . But why the fuck he has to be scary for me .

HER INNNER SELF - thats what the bullies do idiot.
RUHANI- but he is also my crush yaar.

Ohhh shit okay okay okay let me tell u all he is my crush it's not like I am in love or obsessed but yaa I like him a little .

HER INNER SELF - oooh really a little ??😉
RUAHNI - okay okay not a little but very much .

HER INNER SELF - oooh really a little ??😉RUAHNI - okay okay not a little but very much

Well he was smirking looking at me like he will eat me alive . My thought broke when I heard Katha saying " miss bestie are done eye fucking my brother " I became red as tomato and moved towards the gas stove and started serving the tea into cup .

AUTHOR POV

Ruhani heard Katha chuckling and she said " well I guess it's enemy to lovers " ruhani looked at Katha and said " well what are u doing here " Katha looked ruhani with a sulking face and said " well I am here to tease you " .

Ruhani rolled her eyes and said " well my dear sister in law are done teasing me " ruhani said this in a sarcastic manner while katha also rolled her eyes and was about to say something .

Just then Mrs. Singh came and ruhani said " lets go they are waiting for you " ruhani nodded and started going out but from inside she was Hella nervous .

YUGANT POV
Well not gonna lie I kinda liked her family the way everyone behaves except his brother fucking Kartik who is my business partner also . He is behaving like a freaking possessive jerk for her sister like I will fuck her infront of him .

But all my thoughts came to an end when I saw her peeking fromthe kitchen .... Well she is cute though ahhhh shitt what am I thinking I am her bully not her lover ahhhh this girl really fucked my mind from the day she came to My life .
Soon I heard anklet voice and I diverted my eyes to the direction from where the voice was coming and there she is in her glory ..

AUTHOR POV

Ruhani came and putted the tray on the table and moved towards his parents to tried to touch his dad's feet but he held her with shoulder and said " humare Ghar ladkiya pair nahi chutti " hearing this her heat felt good and she then moved to touch his mom's feet but she also stopped her and hugged her .

Ruhani came and sat onthe sofa infront of yugant and his parents started talking to ruhani about her life like blah blah blah .

The whole time ruhani was feeling a very strong gaze on her which was none other than of yugants .

Soon the priest arrived and started seeing both of them kundali . The priest then said " Rana sa the marriage dates are of two days one of 7 days later and another after 17 months " everyone became quiet just then yugant Said " We will fix the first date ".

Yugants mom looked at him and said" but what aboutthe preparation " yugant sighed and said " mom we will do the arrangements and also it will not be a grand wedding we will invite on our closed ones " .

Mrs . Singh looked at yugants mom and said " so we will arrange the engagement on day after tommorow till then we will be done with shopping and preparation is there any problem " Mrs. Thakur shook her head and said " We don't her any problem with your decision " then everyone became too much emerged in preparation .

The whole time ruhani was knowing that the dates were already fixed by yugant and he was just acting .

Sooooo my dear readers well I posted two stories at a day and both are small so for that I am sorry ....and I know u all are finding it boaring but dont worry next episode will be much more interesting

Well do vote for my story

Love u all