the prank

Ruhani woke  up as the sunlight hitted her face and sat on bed with a bright smile .

RUHANI POV
Today I am going to meet my soon to be husband so I have to show him my other side ( means I am bold and cold for outsiders) so I am gonna act sweet infront of him . Shit I am getting late lets go to washroom .

AUTHOR POV
Ruhani went to her washroom and came wearing a very beautiful black dress  .

AUTHOR POV Ruhani went to her washroom and came wearing a very beautiful black dress 

She went downstairs and saw her family having breakfast while laughing.  She came towards them and said " hey lovelies " hearing her voice everyone smiled and greeted her . Her dad Mr. Singh said " ruhani u will get late so u should go " hearing this ruhani got nervous and her mom saw it and said " aww my baby don't be nervous hmm everything will go smoothly okay "

Ruhani hummed in response and bid them goodbye . She was about to sit in  the car just then Kartik held her hand and said  " I will drop u its not safe to meet a boy " ruhani looked at her brother in disbelief and said " bhai u are behaving like I am meeting my boyfriend... chill okay I will be fine " rauhani Said and went from there leaving Kartik with a sulking face .

AT THAKUR MANSION

In the morning itself yugant was eager to meet ruhani  ( which he don't know why he was ) . As the time was 9 am he got ready looking like a damn wow .

 As the time was 9 am he got ready looking like a damn wow

He asended the stairs and saw his family having breakfast.  He saw them and called Varun and said " lets go " Katha looked at them and said " where you are taking him to meet your  soon to be wife " yugant just smirked and said " none of ur business ".

Katha scoffed and said " I am also coming to meet my bhabhi " yugant chuckled and said " trust me if u will come u will get a shock " Katha frowned and said " fine but then also I am coming " before yugant could say something Mrs.  Thakur said " yugant take both of them " yugant nodded and said " lets go " and they left for the cafe .

AUTHOR POV

A girl sitting in the cafe from 5 to 10 mins using her phone while waiting for someone . She was no one other than ruhani .

She was doing her work on phone just then a boy at in 20s came to her and said " hey beautiful " ruhani just hummed in response not even glancing at the boy which made him embarrassed.

Then the boy said " wanna have some fun I will pay u good amount " ruhani didn't even glance at him and took out her black card passing it towards him and said " and I am giving u millions to move away from here " hearing this the boy was shocked as well as impressed with his bhabhi .

( yes yes yes u all are right he is Varun who is doing the test on her .. and two pairs of eyes were looking at the whole scene one with shock by seeing her bestie and one with a smirk ) .

Before Varun could do anything ruahni took out a gun from her thighs and kept it on the table . Seeing the gun Varun started getting sweat and said " ar--aree bhabhi iski k--Kya jarurat thi " hearing the word bhabhi ruhani swapped her head towards Varun and asked " bhabhi ? ".

Varun nodded and said " well hii I am ur dewar ( brother in law )  varun and also it was a prank so don't take it seriously " ruhani chuckled and said " its fine and also u are cute "  Varun Said " and ur hot " ruhani smiled and ruffled his hair .

YUGANT POV
I saw my kitten giving savage replies to Varun but wait she also has gun ... hmm I am impressed baby . I saw Varun sweating seeing the gun and then he told her the truth but wait why the fuck she has to call him cute and he dared to call her hot I will beat the shit out of him .. uhh

AUTHOR- aren't u are being a rude jerk to ur brother
Yugant - AUTHOR u can't imagine how much possessive I am for her so shut up !!
AUTHOR- okay okay king

Back to the story

Before they could talk more yugant walked towards them and pulled Varun away from Ruhani . Ruhani was shocked to see her bully  yugant but yugant was busy In glaring at the poor guy Varun.

Yugant then looked at ruhani who was shocked as hell . Yugant then signaled Varun and Katha to go from there that they did to give them some privacy.

Yugant Came deadly close to ruhani while his one hand was one her waist and said " I see my kitten has became brave didn't she " ruhani didn't even dared to look into his eyes while he kept staring deep into her soul .

He lifted her chin and asked really in a deadly dangours voice " why the fuck you left me 6 years back huh " hearing the question ruhani didn't even dared to speak anything until she heard a deep husky voice.

" Say something kitten "  ruhani looked at yugant and said  " I- I am s-sorry". Yugant smirked and Said " does your sorry will work infromt of my 6 years desperation " .

Ruhani now looked at him with moist eyes and yugant eyes daken and he said " DON'T KITTEN DON'T you dare to let a tear come in ur eyes " ruhani sniffed and then said " I..I a-am sor-sorry for le-levibg you " she tried hard not to shutter but failed .

Yugant smirked by seeing the effect he have on her and said  " don't worry kitten ur punishment is pending and u know na I won't spare u "hearing this ruhani became afraid and just meekly nodded  but the next thing yugant Said left her in shock ..

Well u have to Handel the suspense and also sorry for posting late cause my aunt died so I am really sorry ....

Please vote for my storyy and love u a lot