the meet

Ruhani woke up as the sunlight hitted her face and shutted the alarm . Suddenly she heard a shout of her mom which maded her sit on the bed  " ruhani  wake up sweetie " Then ruhani shouted " yes mom" . Ruhani came out of her bed and stood near her dressing table before taking a medicine of calmness .

Only one  person know about her health who  is katha . Rhuani walked towards her bathroom and did her morning routine and wore her outfit .

 Rhuani walked towards her bathroom and did her morning routine and wore her outfit

  She walked downstairs and saw her family having breakfast . She smiled looking at her family ,  that's  when she heard her mom's voice " ruhani come and have breakfast  " her mom said it with a sweet smiling face and happiness could be seen in ruhani eyes which didn't go unnoticed by her family .

Her mom chuckled said " rhuani  come and have breakfast " rhunai  shook her head and said " mom i am not that much hungry i will have my breakfastat office " her mom nodded  at her  and she smiled  just then her dad said " ruhani  go to work if you are not hungry baby and remember to take care of yourself " ruhani nodded her head and left .

After ruhani  left her dad said to her mom " how we are gonna tell her " ruhani mom looked at her dad with cold face and said " she have to do it because of the promise " dad looked at mrs. Sunaina and said " yes you are right but if she will not agree then " just then kartik came inside the house and said " mom dad please don't ruine her life cause of a promise " Mrs singh looked at kartik and said " son don't worry " .

kartik  nodded and said " mom dad I am going and also inform me what she said  " mrs singh looked at kartik  and said " don't worry about her she is smart she knows that we are doing good for her  " you are insane " saying this he left for office .

MEANWHILE AT  THAKUR MANSION :
Yugant was sleeping peacefully until he heard a shouting voice " yaa big broo wake up " he opened his eyes just to see his sister standing near him while wearing a elegant dress.

MEANWHILE AT  THAKUR MANSION :Yugant was sleeping peacefully until he heard a shouting voice " yaa big broo wake up " he opened his eyes just to see his sister standing near him while wearing a elegant dress

He looked at her and said " where are you going " katha looked at him in disbelief and said " did you forgot i have a interview in black queen my dream company " yugant looked at her excitement and smiled . He went to get ready for office .