Dancer and Lawyer: Wedding

Outfit on the previous chapters.

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen had walked down the aisle already. Everyone stands up, and Maya starts walking down the aisle towards Josh. Josh smiles, and Maya walks towards him. Maya gets to him. Shawn kisses Maya's cheek and puts her hands in Josh's hands. The ceremony starts.

Priest: You may say your vows.
Josh: When I first met, you were distressed. I remember saving you. You insisted on buying me a coffee. I fell in love with you. I walked by a dance studio every day to see this gorgeous blond dancing. I never had to guts to talk to her until she was distressed. We started to date, and we dated for a few weeks before we moved in together. Not long after that, we were engaged. I want to love you and be the person that you go to no matter what. I'll love you forever.

By the time Josh is done, Maya is in tears. She wipes her tears.

Maya: When I first saw you, I thought you were very hot.

Everyone chuckles.

Maya: I never thought I would be standing here today marrying you. I never thought I would get married, really. When my father left, my mother and I, I lost hope on my dreams and gave up on love. Even if I was only 5 when he left. I met my best friend and she showed me hope. I then met you, and I opened up my heart up again to love.

After a while.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Josh grabs Maya the waist and kisses her passionately.