17. Thanks

~Y/n~

I woke up that morning a couple corners from the exit, the grievers were gone. I had to wait for the doors to open and just to get payback on Newt and Teresa for kissing each other. It doesn't last long when I hear Teresa's annoying voice.

"Come on Newt she's not coming out."

"She will I know she will" I hear Chuck say. Chuck is the best. I wait a few more minutes for everyone to leave and I peek around the corner I see chuck and press my finger to my lips and making a shh sound. He nods and walks back over to the huts, looking sad. Good acting kid. I see people gather in the hall. I walk out of the maze and see Zart working in the gardens, he's the only one I have to worry about seeing me. But he's too distracted with his work so I walk to the hall.

"-ead now anyway, she was stupid to go in the maze" Gally says.

"SHE DIDN'T KNOW" Minho yells at him. I see Thomas he looks at me. His eyes widen and I press my finger to my lip like I did with Chuck.

"I don't care, she's stupid and now we need to find supplies" Gally responds. I hear Minho sigh. I hobble in to see Teresa holding Newt's arm and Newt staring at the ground.

"Heard I was stupid?" I say, a few shocked faces turn my way before a smile breaks out on Minho's face and he and Thomas run to give me a hug.

"You crazy son of a bitch!" Minho yells at me picking me up and squeezing me.

"Nice to see you too Mimi. And Tommy" I pull him into a hug when Minho sets me down.

"Oh by the way, careful, I survived a couple grievers I'd watch my mouth if I were you." I tell Gally.

"Oh and Newt we're done! And Teresa, you're a fucking bitch" I limp out the door and Thomas is the first to follow me. Then Minho.

"What the hell happened in there!?" Thomas asks me. I get to my hut and hold the door open for them. They walk in and I follow behind them.

"Well..!?" Minho says tapping his foot impatiently.

"Oh nothing, just got knocked out, carried by a griever to a circle of grievers, it gave me Alby's jacket and protected me while I slept. Then it dropped me off near the maze exit while I was still asleep." I explain casually like it's normal.
The pair look at me in stunned silence.

"Oh and the griever is the one from when I was twelve, I named him Wyatt" I add cheerily. "Good ol' Wyatt" I smile.

"The fuck? You a griever whisperer or something now" Minho asks.

"Nah coz it was just one" Thomas says I point at him and nod.

"Um also it showed me where the exit is but I'm not allowed to tell you guys till tomorrow so how about. You stay here with me today, and tomorrow we'll escape? Obviously we'll bring the rest of the glade." I tell them.

"Uhh yeah....sounds good?" Thomas says.

"The fuckkk? Why haven't you been a runner? We could've been out by now" Minho complains.

"Grievers aren't out during the day you idiot" I remind him.

"Oh yeah" I hear a knock at the door and I instantly know it's Newt, the whole thing where I trained myself to be able to distinguish his footsteps from others.

"Get out" I say as soon as he enters.

"Bu-"

"I said Get. The. Fuck. Out Newt" he leaves. A tear rolls down my face. I don't want it to, I shouldn't waste my tears on someone like him...but I loved him. I love him...and he betrayed me. I told him everything about me and felt safe but he still betrayed me. He wasn't even happy about me coming back.

"I'm going to go for a walk" I tell the boys. I get up and go to my tree. I sit there for what must be hours because it's getting dark by the time I get down. I start walking back to my hut when Billy a slipper sees me and walks over to me.

"Oh hey Billy, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Heard you're not with Newt anymore sweetheart." He tells me. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Umm...yeah I guess" I say walking past him. He grabs my waist.

"What are you doing?" I snap at him trying to pry his hands off me. He doesn't let go. He pushes my hair off my neck and kisses me.

"Billy get off me!" I punch his arm but he doesn't budge. He moves his hand down to my shirt and trys to lift it up.

"BILLY WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF ME!! THOMAS!!! MINHO!! ANYONE HELP ME!!" I yell, I'm too far into the forest for anyone to hear me unless they're listening out.

"Come on sweetheart, I know you want this" He slides his hands down to the waistband of my pants.