I love you

Maya's outfit: Black long sleeve shirt, gray and white plaid skirt, black belt, silver hoop earrings, silver necklace, red nails, black knee high heel boots, and pigtails.

It's Maya's 20th birthday, and Joshaya has been dating for 2 years. They still haven't told each other that they love each other. Maya walks out of her last class to see her boyfriend.

Maya: What are you doing here?
Josh: Can't a boyfriend come get his girlfriend on her boyfriend?
Maya: Mmm, no.

Maya smirks at her boyfriend. Riley, Vanessa, and Smackle walk over with their boyfriends.

Riley's outfit: Black crop top, black ripped jeans, yellow flannel, black sunglasses, white shoes, and half bun with curls.
Vanessa's outfit: Black shirt, kaki sleeveless dress, black purse, silver necklace, silver rings, pink nails, red, blue, white, black nike's, and straightened hair with clips.
Smackle's outfit: Black long sleeve shirt, pink, and purple plaid skirt, silver necklace, white boots, and half ponytail.

Josh: Could you guys wait for us in Riley and Maya's dorm?
Group: Of course.

The rest walks away.

Maya: Why did you tell the group to leave us alone?
Josh: I have something to tell you.
Maya: What is it?
Josh: Maya Penelope Hunter, I've been meaning to tell you something.
Maya: Tell me.
Josh: I love you.

Maya smiles and jumps into Josh's arms.

Maya: I love you too.

They kiss very passionately.