𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫

"She is the Sun, and I am the Moon. She glows ethereal on her own without anyone else but I needed her for every second of my existence." - Kalvin.

"I fucking hate you, Kalvin," Rae screams as their first child emerges from her. "I-l love you, Caramel, please it will fade away. You can baby. You are the strong woman, remember?" They are currently in the hospital after her water broke while they were dancing to a romantic song. She pushed her first baby after a few seconds of rest, then pushed her second.

Raelynn is yelling and shouting in pain, while our dude is crying and asking the doctor if she is okay and Babies are fine? Seeing her like this Kalvin heart, wrapped in thrones of pain. When everything was finished, they asked him to go skin to skin with the babies. He holds both babies, feeling overjoyed and fortunate. He thanked her quietly and kissed both of their daughters on the foreheads. "My beautiful butterflies," he whispered into the ears of the two babies in his arms. Rae slowly awakens, stunned by the sight she is seeing now: her husband holding their daughters with the most charming smile.

 Rae slowly awakens, stunned by the sight she is seeing now: her husband holding their daughters with the most charming smile

After everyone arrived, they were congratulated and blessed. "So, have the two of you decided on names for our lovely girls?" asked his mother Mary with Oliver,Catherine, and Calix with her parents. Catherine is now five months pregnant with a boy. Kalvin and Raelynn exchanged glances, and he lifted the baby girl into his arms, saying, "Our cute first butterfly name is Haelynn Smith." Dude, Really? And everyone shocked in suprise. Because they both decide to name one of their babies, Kalvin chooses one and Rae selects the other. "Kalvin, what—" she was cut off by him. "Yes, love. "What is our other girl's name?"

Raelynn blushes slightly and smiles with the baby in her lap as she sees her parents, saying, "Allison Smith." Her parents are stunned by their surroundings, and Kalvin smiles warmly and proudly at her. Because this is the name of her parents' deceased daughter. Nick and Sofie hugged her. "Jesus, we are both so grateful to have you, our little girl," Nick said, kissing her on the forehead.The rest of the day was filled with Hae and Ally's cries as well as their happiness.

Everyone is delighted to spend time with these little cuties. Haelynn's face and smile are identical to Kalvin's, whereas Allison is an exact replica of Raelynn's. Her eyes, her color, and her hair. Both are extremely active and energetic. And guess what? Mr Kalvin Smith is renovating half of his mansion into an office setup, while the other half is being renovated for his girls. Raelynn tried everything to get rid of his clinginess, but it did not work.

Months passed in a fraction of a second because of their lovely girls. Every second spent with his family made him feel alive. And Allison is Papa's girl, while Haelynn is Mama's. Both are extremely friendly to one another, but their behavior toward their parents is questionable. If Kalvin plays with Hae, Allison cries as much as she can, and Hae does the same. Sometimes both babies wanted to spend time with both of their parents.