Chapter 21

"Worshipping every inch of my girl's beauty." Kalvin

Mature Content

He released her lips swollen and moved to the mole on her neck asking for his attention. He kissed her neck and sucks harder her soft skin with his lips. Raelynn desired his touch on her body. Then he gently bit the mole on her neck, and she moaned his name." K-Kalvin" But he stops and meets her face, "Baby, are you ok with this?" She understood what he asking and she nodded. "Words my Love" he said moving his lips to the same place."Yes, Kalvin. I need you."

Kalvin turned on more than she said needed him. His lips contact with her neck and he kisses her skin soft, hard and slowly. Raelynn can't control her ache down there as his lips keep kissing her sensitive spots. As his lips travel to her breast valley, he bites her smooth skin with his sharp teeth but not enough to hurt her. Kalvin was sure not to hurt her but to give her all pleasure. He sucks on her cleavage where he bit, this turns on Rae more. "Kalvin" she moans as he sucks slowly hard on her skin.

He can't control his urge to touch her as he grows hard on his penis. He lifted as her legs folded over his torso, "Caramel, please say no if I hurt you." She nodded as her mind was eager about his touches. He moves their bed, he slowly bites her ear, "I need your words baby" he says with a husky sex tone. "Y-yes Kalvin." her body aches more for his touches. He placed her on the bed and he removed his clothes leaving in briefs. When Rae began to pull out her clothes, Kalvin stopped her hand, "No baby, I want to rip it off" his words increased more sexual tension in her.

 When Rae began to pull out her clothes, Kalvin stopped her hand, "No baby, I want to rip it off" his words increased more sexual tension in her

Once she lay in bed, he began to kiss her lips. Her body with mind both melted at his kiss and she found her skin hitting the cold air. After he released her already swollen lips, she found that he ripped and thrown her dress by that time. She was too stunned to speak at his actions and she moved her eyes from her ripped dress on the floor to him, who admiring her upper naked body.

"Nothing in this world is sexier than you, My Caramel" his words heated her cheeks but before she could say anything, he bent down his face to belly. He kissed her navel and he sucks her skin. He uses the tip of his tongue as he draws around her navel. He placed an open mouth kiss on her belly after licking every part he kissed. He tasted her skin with lips, she was getting aroused by his tongue and wetness increased in her pussy.

His tongue stops at her Valley and sucks her skin while squeezing her both boobs at his hands. Rae can't able to control the pleasure her body gets from his touch. "K-Kalvin" her moans grew louder as he began to rub his thumbs over her sensitive hardened tits. "Louder baby, I want to hear your sweet voice while you get pleasure." with that he increased his pace over her tits as sucks her hard. "K-Kalvin - oh my" her words were cut off by her own as her chest raised in euphoria.