Rishabh apologized

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh got angry on hearing her words. He took his finger in her hair from behind and brought her face close to his and said angrily, “This is the first time you have spoken these words today and this should be the last time. If I hear you say this again, forget about even thinking, no one will be worse off than me. Cupcake you are not a burden, and anyway very soon you will be able to walk, run and even dance without anyone's support. And this will start from tomorrow.”

Anokhi got a little scared on hearing Rishabh speak angrily, but when she heard his last sentence, she said in surprise, “Tomorrow!”

Rishabh removed his hand from her hair and moving the locks on her forehead behind her ear said, “Yes tomorrow, tomorrow the doctor who treated mom is coming and she will treat you too.”

“My treatment.”, Anokhi said again in surprise.

Rishabh said while kissing her forehead, “Yes, your treatment. You had said that if your wish is fulfilled, you will get yourself treated. I will not ask what your wish was, but now you have to treat yourself.”

“Am I really going to be okay?” Anokhi asked looking at Rishabh with hopeful eyes, Rishabh nodded his head in yes while looking into her eyes.

Seeing Rishabh’s answer, Anokhi hugged him and Rishabh also tightened his hold on her. Both of them remained like that for a few moments. Then thinking something, Anokhi got up and sat down.

“Cupcake, what happened?” Rishabh asked her while lying down. Anokhi looked at him but did not say anything, so Rishabh also got up and sat down and making her sit on his lap said, “What happened, what are you thinking?”

“What happened to maa? Why did the doctor treat her?  "

Hearing Anokhi's question, Rishabh looked at her for a few moments and then told her everything about how she had an accident in his childhood, how Shobha got hurt in that accident, how Alok cheated Shobha by giving an excuse of that injury, how grandfather brought everyone to Mumbai and got Shobha treated.

Recalling those memories, Rishabh was telling everything to Anokhi and Anokhi was quietly sitting on his lap, looking at his face and listening to him. While telling all this, pain was clearly visible on Rishabh's face.

After finishing his talk, Rishabh looked at Anokhi and putting his hand on her cheek said, “This is the reason Cupcake that I hate Alok Shergill the most and this is the reason that when I heard about your feet, I started regretting my actions, I started getting angry at myself and I could not hate you. Cupcake, my one mistake ruined mom's life, but I will not let your life be ruined. Not because of me at all.”

At this time, Anokhi could see the same helplessness, the same regret, the same pain in Rishabh's words that she had felt for herself. She also thinks that her mother was in that condition because of her. Anokhi removed Rishabh's hand from her cheek and placing her palm on both his cheeks, kissed his forehead just like Rishabh does to calm her down.  The pain that was raging in Rishabh's heart was relieved by the touch of her lips and he closed his eyes.

Anokhi held Rishabh's face and said, "Don't say that. I know it hurts a lot to think that someone's life got ruined because of us. But everything gets fine later. Maa also got fine, right? So don't keep this guilt in your mind."