Chapter 003

Tristan could feel Sally's touch felt like claws scratching his skin, trying to ignite his body to respond to her seduction. Simply touching her left him uneasy. It never felt right to him. Tristan tried to make her feel desired, but he was too exhausted to succeed. His body remained unresponsive to Sally's touch, kisses, and desires, which was disheartening. It felt empty, devoid of any reaction.

Sally failed to attract or arouse Tristan. He frequently found excuses and provided various justifications for his inability to achieve or sustain an erection.

It seemed as if his body resisted, possibly waiting for someone who genuinely desired him. Sally devoted numerous nights to preparing for their meetings, only to be left disappointed; her efforts often went unnoticed, and her arousal appeared fruitless.

Despite being an alluring and captivating woman capable of enchanting any man, she couldn't manage to win Tristan's affections. She suggested counseling for Tristan, and he reluctantly agreed, eager to avoid a messy breakup. Quietly and discreetly, they went their separate ways, agreeing to remain good friends. Roth remained oblivious to their separation.

Roth chuckled and asked, "She seems nice, but I fail to see the connection between you two, even though you've only been together for a few weeks. It seems like she's the one putting in all the effort. Plus, I haven't seen her around lately. Why?"

"Well, that's because we've both been busy," Tristan replied, forcing a dry grin. "We're busy with our own lives and haven't had much time to spend together." He swallowed hard, avoiding Roth's gaze at all costs.

Roth wasn't a fool, and Tristan wasn't willing to be one either. Rising from his seat, Roth approached Tristan closely. The proximity forced Tristan to take a step back. He fought the impulse to meet Roth's eyes, knowing that in just a few minutes, he would lose himself, divulging his darkest secret. A side of him that Roth could have never fathomed.

Roth firmly gripped Tristan's shoulder, his aftershave scent wafting toward him. The intoxicating aroma made Tristan's senses tingle. Roth gently lifted Tristan's chin with one finger, locking their gazes.

Roth's response caused Tristan's body temperature to rise by 50 degrees. While he stared intensely at him, a smirk on his face that exuded both allure and sensuality. "Perhaps you already have someone else in mind, but you're hesitant to leave Sally, you mischievous boy," Roth commented.

Placing his left hand on Tristan's body, Roth brushed his thumb against Tristan's chin, letting his hand slide down his arm until it intertwined with his own. "Trist, I want you to know that I am here for you, always. If your relationship with Sally is not working, you should consider breaking up with her and searching for someone else," Roth advised, caressing Tristan's face with the palm of his left hand, while his right hand still held Tristan, never breaking their eye contact.

Inadvertently, Tristan tilted his head in the direction of Roth, accidentally brushing his lips against his hand at the precise moment an alarm blared. As Roth's finger stealthily approached his lips, Tristan could perceive the tightness in his pants and the swelling of his desire. He silently prayed that Roth wouldn't detect his rapidly pounding heart.

Tristan's vision grew hazy, and Roth curiously observed his response as their connection was abruptly interrupted by the alarm again. Roth valued Tristan's faith in him, even though at times he went to extremes with his affectionate gestures, driven by his unwavering belief in their compatibility.

Both being drawn to females, Roth was determined to help Tristan find  love and emanagerthat experience all the joy and pleasure that accompany it. He couldn't ascertain whether Sally was the ideal woman to bring Tristan happiness.