PROLOGUE

Tristan swallowed hard, barely able to recognize Roth's voice anymore. His attention was immediately drawn to Roth's erect penis, proudly standing at full attention, with pre-cum dripping from the tip.

Before he could comprehend the situation, his legs were swiftly bound by handcuffs connected to the bedposts. "Roth..." he whispered, his heart pounding fiercely in his chest.

"I only want to hear my name as I ravage you," Roth proclaimed, handcuffing his hands to both ends of the bedposts.

Tristan experienced an overpowering mixture of fear and anticipation as he witnessed a side of Roth that he had never seen before.

This man standing right in front of him possessed a frightening and dominating aura. He remembered falling for the straight Roth, but right here in Roth's cave, he's feeling a primal attraction toward the dominating gay Roth.

His body quivered at the thought of what Roth had in store for him tonight.

"Roth..." he whispered again, his voice tinged with both trepidation and excitement.

"Utter my name once more, and my cock will find its way into your mouth, drilling your throat," Roth warned, securing a blindfold tightly around Tristan's eyes.

Leaning in close, his lips brushed against Tristan's earlobe. "Rebellious boys like you deserve to be punished. I am the only one who can turn you into a bad boy. Until I do so, you have no right to act like one."