21

" can talk to yuh fi a minute?". Chris says as he approached the table glancing at the students .

Tanya cleared her throat then stood up, handing her purse to Zidane as she followed behind chris to the outside area.

" wah yuh want?". She asked being right at his car door.

He braced her to the door then grabbed her throat leaning forward. Clearing his throat he began to speak making her nervous.

" stop fuck up. Yah behave too much now ". He whispered pinning her to the door still.

Tanya notice some people approaching the area so she pushed him off then Strengthen herself.

" bredda stop put yuh hand pon me , wi deh?". She hissed fixing her crushed cleavage.

Chris sighs then looks around the area seeing it was getting a little crowded with only a few people.

He didn't expect to even see tanya but then again he couldn't handle her the proper way that he wanted to.

" suh yuh come yah wid yuh man? ". He smirked leaning against the wall.

Tanya rolled her eyes " atleast ano u, stop worry bout people ".

" bredda stop-

Chris stopped his actions when Chrissy walked out from the yard with bri and anique behind her .

They were giggling and having the phone recording tanya and chris who looked ignorant.

" woieee watch yah, big man yuh want inna uh ole " bri laughed pushing the phone into Tanya's face.

" bitch move before mi spit pon yuh". Tanya growled folding her arms .

Keyan and Taniece stepped out the yard followed by zidane , ivan and Tyreese.

" bredda easy nuh b!". Tyreese yelled trying to grab at taniece but she was more quicker launching herself at bri throwing blows to her face .

Keyan ran up and grabbed anique throwing hits to her face after every hit . Ivan ran in trying to hold them as his girlfriend ran in grabbing chrissy.

Tanya ran up but chris held unto her pushing her into the front seat of his car . She frowned as he as well as the parents began to part the fight.

" aye bloodclaat gyal". Anique's sister yelled grabbing the girls off her sister also throwing punches at keyan
Hitting her in the eyes.

Anique's father came out the party dragging his daughter away as security escorted keyan and the rest off the property.

Chris hopped in the car then picked up keyan and taniece while the boys drove behind them.

" yuh need fi explain weh the fuck a gwan enuh, cause if a buddy diss start from mi ago fuck up uno" . Keyan says in deep temper.

Tanya rubbed her neck as chris drove in silence. Everybody was speechless of what just took place .

" mi an tanya deh, wi juss nah fuck " he says bluntly turning into a community to drop off keyan and taniece .

" well uno betta figure out diss enuh, cause all my mada a come a skl tomorrow " she says gathering her things as they drove up to a white fence .

" thanks and good night". She says stepping out the car waiting for keyan to follow her.

" inna di morning mi come ova , mah guh home ". Keyan says as taniece frowns then nods shutting the door.

" how far yuh live ?". Chris asked driving futher up the road .

" just turn right yaso an mek mi guh up inna di line ". She says grabbing her stuff too.

He drove pass the lane then turns driving back at the entrance. She told them both goodbye then exit the car as they drove away.

Dexta daps - wifi

Starts to play lowly as tanya's eyes lingers on chris for too long. He eventually looks at her and grits his teeth.

Sinking his nails into her thigh pulling her closer. He pulls to the side of the road grabbing her throat

" fi how yah gwan tonight be lucky seh mi neva kill yuh likkle boyfriend ". He says letting her go.

Her breathing slows down to its normal pace as he drove unto the road turning up the radio.

Taniece pov⭐️

" suh why yuh face long dung?". Aunty asked as i opened the front gate.

My mind wondered off to keyan and her imagine in the dress tonight. God know shi mek mi wah rub mhi self all ova.

Wah kinda battygyal thought diss??

Smh.

My father would bring me under water for messing up the religion by dating a woman.

Keyan and I had already met thru instagram last year summer so it was a matter of time before i attended her school.

We didn't kiss or anything my much, she wanted me to take time and slow down the process of transferring from straight to Bisexual.

" likkle gyal how di rass yuh head stay suh?" Mummy asked grabbing my head to examine the damage di bitch had done.

" a nothing serious juss did a ramp ". I huffed walking into my bedroom.

Shutting the door and stripping from my dress starring at my naked image in the mirror.

If only keyan knew I dressed naked under my dress just fi har .

That reminds me .

I thought reaching behing my bed pulling out a pink vibrating toy bringing it on the bed with me .

Skip .

" thanks " . Tanya smiled as chris drove off , she sighs walking thru the yard seeing how quiet it was .

Her mother didn't seem to be home either, she steps inside the house and went to her room not bothering to check around the house .

Maybe she should have🙂.

Cliffhanger 🥱