13

" and that's what happened " i said letting out a whiff of buildup carbon dioxide

Chris looks down at me nervously, As if he had seen or heard the most bizarre story yet .

I should've kept my distance, but things always turns out to be a lesson even when u run from it.

" mi ago chat tuh har and fix everything " he says rubbing my thigh slowly, i began to feel a tingling sensation between my legs and held unto his hand.

" maybe this is too soon ", I mumbled dragging his hand from my thighs to my stomach.

" wi nuh affi dweet Tanya, think mi did mek it clear ?" He says but I could clearly hear  the annoyance in his voice .

Mi piss him off .

" sorry " I mumbled turning my attention to the gate seeing people passing up and down the road.

" mi nuh like when yuh apologize an vex up enuh " he hissed, grabbing my chin with one hand using the other to hold the spliff.

" well maybe - "

I paused hearing a ring then a vibration underneath my thighs , he leans me forward pulling his phone out checking it.

A who name MI AMOR❤️😍

I asked myself as he slides the decline button placing the phone next to the chair on a piece of block.

" come si dung back nuh" he hissed reassuringly trying to pull me back down .

Suh him have smaddy else .

" a who dat?" I asked already knowing the truth but mi wah know if him wudda tell me or hide it .

" mi phone nuh relevant right now , let's just enjoy the moment " he sighs glancing at the phone .

" well it is since smaddy a call and yuh nah ansa so it must be important " i said folding my arms leaning back .

Fucking liad Man issi.

" suh yuh come fi start argument? We already have enough things happening " he sighs leaning on one palm .

" and? If you're so smart then u would make sure to do meet ups in private and not a public walk in, then have the audacity to blame me ".

" bredda fuck diss .... Juss gwan home fi di night " he says which left my heart shattered.

" doh fucking text or call me back then " i said stomping to the gate slamming it shut.
______________________________

Tanya wiped her face harshly as she made her way down the road . Eyes clocking over the time seeing it was almost 7:30 meaning her mother was close by .

Reaching her yard , she glanced around her seeing chrissy walking up the road with kish .

Pushing the gate open she stomps inside and closed it making her way towards the front . Seeing Michael dressed with his white airforce and polo black hat .

" tell yuh mada mi gone a road yer " he says walking pass her .

Him cologne trang enuh!

" man" she scoffs under her breath sliding off her slippers heading straight to her room.

Curling under the sheets .

" a wah gwan?" I asked Kay after declining her calls

" think u were coming to dinner and such , but mi get invited to a girls night out " she says.

Ok?

" oh... dat good juss gwan guh enjoy yuh self an mi soon link yuh " i told her trying to be in a much better mood but tanya juss piss me off.

" babe i was thinking......"

I sighed frustratingly placing my cup of special on the Half a block rubbing over my head .

" kay mi soon link yuh yer , juss a guh handle thing real quick " i smiled seeing Pedro in my far corner waiting for me to get off the phone .

" oh alright mi will leff a text then" she says then hung up.

" talk to me " i said leaning back in the chair re-lighting my spliff watching him stand before me in complete silence.

" b-boss dem ketch two a wi recruit dem wid guns from out the barrel .... Suggesting you give orders fi kill people pon duke lane " he says standing before me like him wah shit .

Hehehe 😂.

" think yuh know by now , I would never give out order fi kill nobody in the area we get supplies from yuh mad ? Call danvil and mek him check mi back " I ordered seeing pedro scampering out the yard to make the call.

Right now mi fustrated an need some head .

That's when a text popped in

My student Anique

> mr Blake my father is inviting u to have dinner with us at his brunch tonight and I would love to have u here as well so please make an effort to show up .

<okay will do

—-

" so how is my daughter doing ?" Her farther asked sitting across from me .

" good student very bright and modest " i faked a smile seeing Anique moving her tongue on the inside of her Jaw .

Hood not even get up.

My student Anique

> come to the bedroom

She got up at first and excused herself from tje table asking to show me the bathroom. I followed her until we were in the room .

She strips off her dress only to be seen in panties and a little bra she unclipped .

I sat on the bed as she made her way untop of me and began pulling off my pants and my boxers until my dick was out .

Licking from the tip to the base , she began to get to work .

" thanks for having me again" i smiled waving to her parents seeing her with an ice pack on her jaw .

Fuck out dat !

Grabbing ny jacket i walked towards the car and got inside placing my head in the wheel trying to gather my thoughts and what the hell was i even doing with my self .

This was not what i planned but thank god mi neva sleep wid har an juss tek the head an cut . Her attitude is stink as fuck , but she was willing to do anything to get good grades so here we are .

I drove down the road and blasted some 2000s hoping to reach back home and get some sleep.