2- MR handsome-

~ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

𝑾𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 •  𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓  18𝒕𝒉 • 2023

~ 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉~

Tanya hurried to her class which was the first session of the morning 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 .

She loved the class and didn't understand why people would stress themselves out when it's the easiest thing she picked as a subject.

With her matey bag across her back, and the shiny processed hair in a messy bun with a clear bubbles around it she signals herself ready to complete her test .

Upon turning the corner,  she bumps into someone with a much taller height dropping her to the ground. She looks around the area seeing a folder with some papers all around her.

Lawd God she thought.

" am so sor- before she could utter a next word, her eyes caught into the reflection of some deep brown orbs starring directly into her eyes.

" My apologies likkle miss, maybe it's not a good thing to gaze " the mysterious man chuckled helping her off the ground.

Nuh somewhere yuh fi a guh ???

Her sub asked seeing Tanya was too caught up in the man to even think about her favorite mathematics class.

" aren't u one of Mr Carlton student?" He asked crouching down to pick up the papers as well as the folder.

Her breath hitched .

Mr Carlton didn't mention a son or even having any other relatives who were as handsome as this man .

" y-yes why do u ask?" She smiles being too polite.

" oh well he isn't feeling his best and asked me to fill in for the month or so " he informed her walking down the block with her.

"Oh "she thought

" well then nice to meet u Mr......" she trailed off with her hand out.

" Mr Blake " he whispered shaking her hand firmly.

" Tanya " she replied letting go of his soft muscular hand.

The classroom was noisy the moment Tanya entered,  she immediately walked to her assigned seat and sat down. 

Nervously,  she kept her head down until Mr Blake stepped into the class and asked everybody to stand up.

Anique nudged her shoulder in an attempt to alert her of his presence,  but she kept her head down already being drawn to his handsome looks.

" Mrs Hᴇɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ I suggest u stand up with the class, Mr Carlton didn't assign any special treatment " he says sternly.

She hissed her teeth quietly and stood up folding her arms, in the corner of her eyes she could sense him glancing at her and rolled her eyes even more.

" welcome to a new Month of teaching,  Mr Carlton is absent for a month which means he placed me in charge of this class as well to manage any other task at hand " Mr Blake speaks walking around the class.

" My name is Andre Blake but u will address me as Mr Blake in and out of school " he spoke once more walking through the rows .

" no name slandering will be tolerated,  if u cannot make the necessary time and effort to show respect then leave my class and return when Mr Carlton is back "