Chapter 50

"What about the barrier?" Lucas asked.

"It's broken" Mark said with his usually poker face so casually like he was talking about the weather.

"How?!" Left Liam's lips. He looked at Mark with narrowed eyes suspiciously.

"I broke it" he replied casually.

Liam looked at him like he was an unknown creature.

"How?" he asked again.

"With this sword" Mark pulled out the sword from his personal space and wielded it.

The sword emitted a reddish-golden aura, creating a suffocating atmosphere for normal people.

Liam stared at the sword an for a while.

Xander gave the sword an uninterested glance and clicked his tongue, he already knew what was going on.

Damian was silent the whole time, since the first time he had known that this person was no ordinary man.

After staring at Mark, Liam looked at Katherine with unbelievable eyes. She just pristended not to know.

"Who are you?" Liam asked Mark.

"Your real identity cause no commoner has a surname"

Their was a little expression on Mark's face for a split of second and then he was back to his poker face.

"I am not obliged to answer you this"

"So you are a noble, are you not?" Liam said.

He was kinda proud, so many powerful people are at his sister's command. But the sword-

He glared at his sister.

"Katherine,  you know or you really don't , these weapons infused with your mana are capable of wrecking havoc in the whole world if in bad hands"

"They are so deadly that just a strong strike is capable of sucking all the life force from the earth and along with their own attributes, it might just be the end of the world"

Katherine shrugged, she knew it very well and the weapons were just given to some trustworthy people, she is not obliged to make the same mistake twice.

"Let's go" Xander said get off from the wall cutting the conversation which might go just for too long short.

Only a day was left now, if they are late things will go bad.

Xander got Katherine's wrist and walked towards the door.

The barrier was truly broken, they passed is safely. All the light essence was also gone. Mark really did a good job, giving him the Luminous Dagger was worth it.

Xander glanced from Katherine to Mark, he was not jealous, yeah really not jealous.

Screw it he wanted to strangle Mark here and make his disappear from this world forever.

They reached to the top.

"It feels nice to finally get out of that room, the air feels nice" Liam said as he inhaled the fresh air, after all he had been cooped up in that prison room for a really really long time.

"Let's go see the Prime minister now" Katherine said with a smirk on her face .

"I will take you to his office" Liam said leading them through the corridors.

They soon reached the office door but before they can knock Davan came out from inside.

"Your highness, you are here, sorry to leave you back there, I have something urgent to do, it's good that Davis brought you here" Davan said apologising.

His gaze then landed on Liam and he was shocked for a moment "Prince Liam, You, how could you do that, first your father, then your mother and now you want to even kill your sister, her highness please stay away from him, he is the brother"

Davan said trying to stand between Liam and Katherine.  Liam fisted his hands at whatever Davan said.

He was about to reach for his sword when Katherine shook her head.

"Don't worry uncle, he is under a restraining spell, he can't do anything" Katherine said to Davan coming in front of him.

"We want to meet the prime minister" she said.

"But currently he is not at the palace" Davan said "Why don't we go have a meal till he comes".

Katherine looked at him for a while then gave a hand signal to Mark.

At his boss' command Mark went to put Davan down but Davan dodged him.

Katherine smirked "Uncle for your age you surely are agile"

"What is the meaning of this?"

"You underestimated me, do you really think I will believe a six year old hired assassins, you take me for a fool, uncle or I should say Syrus Satan" Katherine spated.

"You?!!" Syrus was astonished,  he concealed himself well, even the Duke was fooled but she.

"Me? Do you really think that I will not know that your aura and Davan's and the aura of the person who kidnapped me matches very well and on top of that I can also sense Ivan's Pen's energy from you"

"You really know a lot don't you"

"Yup, I do, cousin, you have a lot of nerve to kill you parents, your aunt and uncle to just to get that throne don't you but still got nothing, so trapped my brother and shifted all the blame on him"

"You sure has a nice name, The Sun God + The Devil, of course something that will wreck havoc"

"You know a lot but you will not be alive to tell the tale, the undeads rise to your master's call, help you master fight his enimies, rise" Syrus chanted.

The floor seemed to shake and a many demons came out from the floor.

They were six and the enimies were more than a hundred and the biggest problem was that they can't kill anyone.

"Supress them, don't kill, they are just the common demons under his control" Katherine said getting ready to attack.

All they can do was trap them but as the fight went on the numbers of the undead dramatically increased.

Syrus and Liam were having a duel of their own.

"Syrus, I really wondered if you changed or not, but you are still the same as always, the most jealous one among us" Liam said as their swords met each other really close.

"Yeah, you would say that because you got everything since the start, be it love , care, wealth or status,you had it all in both Enchancia and Demonica, and me, my father didn't look at me twice since my mother died, he was just busy tending to his sister"

"I will kill you both siblings today then this throne will be mine"