Epilogue

If every single one of you voted on this chapter, that would be a great way to end this story! Comment and Vote please!
Read the Author's Notes before questions please! :)

December's Pov.

If not trying to balance myself in 6 inch heels weren't enough, the thought of walking in front of all these people made me nervous.

It was nearing the end of May and I was happy. Life was finally normal. Well the new normal. Hunter was my new normal. I was in love with him whole-heartedly; nothing anyone could say could change that at this point.

I breathed out checking out all the decor before making the debut. Red and black ribbons were strung across the open field and wispy, small balloons were randomly placed about.

I was so excited; Hunter, Anna, and Tristan too.

Black carpet led up the grass-way to the center, and everyone else sat around it watching and waiting for the descent.

My gown felt suddenly like a cloak and was drowning me. The thick, red, fabric reached my knees and the sleeves went past my finger tips. A hand grabbed mine and I turned to see Hunter with a big smile on his face. He kissed me on the cheek before moving to his spot in the line.

I smiled back, my face lighting up at the gesture. He knew I was nervous and he comforted me.

That's all Hunter did throughout this journey, that has been our lives for the last couple of months. It's been little over a month since the whole Ryan and Rob debacle and my parents weren't coping easily.

After the police barged into the warehouse and saw my Uncle and Ryan slumped over by the banister and Tristan and Hunter at my side trying to wake me up, they immediately rushed me to the hospital.

Apparently as Hunter and Tristan were on their way to help me Reylor and Cj were already at the station telling the police what was happening. Peter and Jeremy were outside waiting for Isabella and Kalian to try to make their escape.

Peter and Jeremy didn't have it in them to harm a girl so Anna took the honors of hitting Isabella with her 2 by 4. Where they were getting all that wood from is still unknown to me.

Isabella and Kalian got out with no consequences because there was no evidence of them being a part in the crime. I thought it was a load of bullshit but the main culprit was put away.

My Uncle resigned, saving his face and his ass. The police have some sort of higher standing than the common American; and that was our judicial system sadly. Life wasn't always fair. But Hunter explained it to me this way. "At least he can't ruin our lives anymore". And he was right. Once I told my parents what happen and what he has been doing for the past school year they told him to never visit again, and they basically fawned over Hunter.

My Uncle had been only working with Ryan since the trial. He figured since he couldn't get to Hunter any other way, that this would be the one that worked.

Ryan went to jail for 10 years, for attempted murder, kidnapping, endangerment. He wasn't going to kill me. He injected me with sleep medicine.

I couldn't blame them. I mean he was a charmer.

Hunter stepped out his spot in line again coming up to where I was standing. "I forgot to tell you something before we do this."

"What's that?" I asked genuinely wondering what couldn't wait. His arm snaked around my waist and I rolled my eyes.

"You look good enough to eat in this gown, January." I laughed and hit his chest slightly.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"