3.2 (three in one)

Wu Chengfeng was under great pressure during this time.

There have been too many curses on the Internet, and personal information has been leaked by people. He has received several curse letters in a row.

He listened to his landlord Xiaoyun's suggestion and stayed at home without going online for the past few days.

It's just that when he sleeps, he always has nightmares.

First, he dreamed of the victim's family, asking him why he didn't save the person.

Then he dreamed of the ghosts of the four victims, grabbing his ankles and asking why only he and one other person were left alive.

Wu Chengfeng woke up from his dream as usual. He was covered in cold sweat and lay on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Not that I was scared.

The main reason is that in the dream he couldn't resist and could only be chased and beaten by ghosts and family members, which made him feel very cowardly.

It seems that next time before going to bed, you should prepare a psychological suggestion and try to get a handful of Trinil for yourself in the dream.

Regardless of whether they are humans or ghosts, all living beings are equal in front of Jia/Telin.

If you dare to delve into his dream again, he will be in trouble.

He was in a daze for a while, and felt much better.

Trash and beer bottles were strewn on the ground, and the rental house was not that big and there was no place to stand.

Wu Chengfeng ignored the cockroaches crawling by his feet, opened the refrigerator, and found half a box of ice cream and a bottle of cold beer inside.

My stomach hurts just looking at it.

He didn't want to order takeout. The delivery man recognized him once when he was delivering food.

Before leaving, Wu Chengfeng heard the delivery man muttering "scum."

From then on, Wu Chengfeng didn't go out, nor did he ask for food. He only relied on his landlord Xiaoyun to occasionally help bring something back.

He felt like a street rat.

Every time he was scolded, his hands itched so much that he wanted to stab someone.

Wu Chengfeng drank while sharpening his knife, telling himself not to be impulsive.

The master taught him a skill to slay demons.

But don't become a demon yourself without even seeing the shadow of a ghost.

Killing people is not a good Taoist priest, you have to be patient.

The more Wu Chengfeng grinded, the happier he became. Just when he was about to grind out sparks, the phone suddenly rang.

Wu Chengfeng put down the knife and picked up the phone. It was the landlord Xiaoyun who asked him to pick up his brother.

Only then did Wu Chengfeng realize that it was already past four in the afternoon.

He opened the curtains, and the sun outside was dazzling.

Wu Chengfeng frowned and slammed the curtains shut again.

It's so hot, I don't want to go.

But he mainly relies on Xiaoyun to run errands and buy things, and he has to go.

Xiaoyun's pleasant voice came from the phone, "Sorry, Brother Feng, my father is in hospital, and we really can't live without people here. My other friends are all out of town, so I have to ask you to pick up Xiaoke."