2.3

Miao Zhen found that Qu Chenglin's thoughts were very dangerous, not only dangerous to himself, but also easy to harm other people.

He did not hang himself with a rope. After thanking Qu Chenglin for his kindness, he directly tied Qu Chenglin to the chair with a rope.

I held his head and gave him two and a half hours of ideological education.

Miao Zhen tied her up very professionally, and Qu Chenglin couldn't break free at all.

There were only two of them in the library, and it was on the fourth floor. No one heard Qu Chenglin's cry for help.

In the end, Qu Chenglin left the library floating.

Looking at his retreating figure, Miao Zhen felt that he should become more positive.

'Donor Qu had good intentions, but his method was too extreme. Miao Zhen sighed.

The system was frightened by his ferocious look and shrank into his own small space without daring to make a sound.

Over there, Qu Chenglin went home and sat blankly on a chair, waiting for dinner.

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but even after leaving the library, he seemed to still be able to hear Miao Zhen's slow voice.

Thinking of those squinting eyes, Qu Chenglin shuddered.

"Going to the library for another day?" Qu's mother walked in with dinner.

Qu Chenglin hummed, his eyes a little straight.

Their supper was bread and milk, and red fruits.

Qu Chenglin gnawed on the fruit and whispered: "Mom, are there any charcoal sticks at home?"

Qu's mother said displeased: "Are you going to go crazy again? Didn't you get enough beatings last time?"

Qu Chenglin stopped talking and didn't mention the charcoal strips again.

When he went to bed at night, Qu Mu would circle in his bedroom.

"Son, where's your rope?"

Only then did Qu Chenglin remember that he had left the rope with Miao Zhen but had not taken it back.

The rope is a hemp rope, which is very useful. The Mao Tuan tribe attaches great importance to hemp rope balls and only distributes one to each household.

"I forgot it in the library." Qu Chenglin said.

Qu's mother was a little anxious, "Then how are you going to sleep tonight?"

Qu Chenglin wrapped himself in a quilt. Qu's mother checked it a few times and found that it felt solid, so she felt relieved.

At night, Miao Zhen was sleeping soundly. When he came back from a date, the system suddenly woke him up.

【look at the map. 】

Miao Zhen was awakened by the sound and opened the map to check the situation.

Jiang Mingshu and the villain Geng Yunian are sleeping in their respective houses. Only Qu Chenglin's villain is wandering outside, with the sleepwalking buff on his head.

Miao Zhen immediately thought of Su Chengye in the previous world, but did not expect that the male protagonist in this world also suffered from sleepwalking.

Worried that something might happen to someone, he put on his clothes and chased after him.

When he rushed there according to the map, he found Qu Chenglin parked in front of a house.