Vote on an Idea 2! (Closed)

Whichever of these ideas gets the most comments I'll do! Thanks SOOO much for 1K reads on this! Love y'all!! :333 (4/17/2024)

[Corrupted] Xaden x Reader Part Three

I think this could be really cool, and I have a small outline planned. However, it would probably be kind of short and Part Two was pretty conclusive, so let me know what you'd like for this. I'm just not sure how to get past the him and Violet barrier, it was a struggle the last two parts.

Andarna finds a Mate 

Like I said in the last vote, I've been thinking about this idea but don't have a real plan for it. I'd like to delve into Andarna's relationships more, especially her romantic life since she's just out of the awkward teenage era and into the more flirty teen era if that makes sense? Canonically speaking?

Xaden x Dain

So this was my friends idea, and was also probably be written with him. Most likely it would only be one or two parts long and just a funny thing that we can fool around and write together. Because I have to write it with him it would probably be a long wait for the first part and between parts.

((Starlight)) Imogen x Garrick

I personally don't really feel like waiting until the third book for their relationship. I've been waiting since Fourth Wing! Are they going to get together or not?? I'm a big simp of both of these character ngl. I even have the name picked out. This might be a longer set, perhaps 3 or 4 parts.

Xaden vs Dain Part 2

Just a change of pace from all the romantic ones lol. I want to see them argue some more haha.