Part 16: The Concert

After another long day in Graysons studio, still working on our last song. I pick Billie, Finneas and Claudia up from their studio sessions and we all head to an early dinner.

"How was your session" I ask as we all sit down, I place my hand on billies thigh

"It was good thank you baby" she replies

"Claudia how was it stuck with them" I joke

"Not too bad Y/N you'd be surprised, Shark kept me company before Maggie picked him up" she laughs. "How's your album coming along"

"We've got 11 songs we want 1 more and by we I mean that's what we agreed with management so that's what we're giving" I explain " I cannot wait for it to be over and to preform some of this on tour"

"Have you two thought about what you're gonna be doing if you go away" Finneas asks

"We haven't actually talked about it properly " Billie says not letting any more information out.

"We will soon" I rub my thumb across her thigh.

After finishing dinner, we split the bill. I refuse to let Billie pay for me, I earn good money too so why not. When we get home Billie and I, sit and talk for a bit. She's going to a concert tonight with her friend, Odessa who I've heard of from Billie but she's not told me much. I want to spend as much time with her before she leaves

"Would you like to come to my parents house on Saturday" she asks

"I would love to meet them" I say honestly "holy shit that's in two days though"

"Problem?" She asks

"Nope" I say popping the p "It's just soon, I'm going to be nervous"

"Don't be they already love you" she says

"You talk to your parents about me"

"Yeah of course, you're a really important part of my life and I see them all the time" this sentence alone makes me fall in love with this girl even more.

"Well aren't you sweet" I kiss her "shouldn't you be getting ready for your concert babe?"

"Yeah, I'll get ready now. I'm going to Odessa's before and drinking a little" she says walking upstairs with her bag.

Before she's too far I shout "I'll drop you off to her house if you want" and I hear a faint thank you before I go into the kitchen to make myself and Billie a drink. Walking up the stairs I hear faint music coming from my bedroom. "One vodka coke for my girlfriend" I place it next to her earning a smile and lay on my bed and admire Billie getting ready. After about 30 minutes she's ready.

"You look hot Bills" I say

"Thank you baby" she replies giving me a peck

"Let's go then" we walk out my room and as I get downstairs I grab my keys when I lock the door Billie gets into my car. I want to tell her I love her.

After a short drive we arrive at an apartment block. A girl similar to billies height and curly hair is waiting outside. I see billies get excited, it must be Odessa. She says a quick thank and goodbye before running over and hugging the girl. No kiss goodbye for me then.

Instead of driving home I decide to go see River and Mia. Giving him a quick call he tells me I'm welcome. Arriving there after a drive that took longer than expected, I knock on the front door.

A happy River opens the door and pulls me into a hug saying hello, hearing this Mia appears from the kitchen and squeezes me as well.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Mia asks

"What are you drinking?" I question

"Just a little bit of wine to ease the stress of wedding planning"Mia laughs

"I'll have a glass as well please". Mia heads to the kitchen with her glass to refill and reappears with 2 full glasses. Knowing I'll only have one because I'm driving I slowly sip my wine.

"So how's the wedding planning?" I ask

"It's stress, who knew that there was a million cake flavours and don't get me started on venues" River whines.

I laugh "why don't you guys hire a wedding planner"

"Everything is money Y/N" Mia says "How's you a Billie" she says changing the conversation and sipping her wine

"Really good she's asked me to meet her parents, but tonight I dropped her off to her friend to go to a concert and she kinda brushed me off" I say frowning

River puts a hand on my shoulder "I'm sure she was just excited no biggy"

Mia pulls out her phone as River and I talk about the album.

"Um Y/N you might wanna see this" Mia says in a careful tone, handing me her phone.

On the screen, I see Billie and Odessa holding each other's faces dancing and singing practically into each other. A mixture of anger and jealousy fills me. Is she cheating on me? She would never be like that in public with me. I slowly hand mia her phone downing the rest of my drink.

"I'm sure she's just a bit tipsy, she wouldn't cheat on you" River says with a sad expression

"Wouldn't she?" I start to question

"No Y/N don't think like that I'm sure she will talk to you about it" Mia reassures

After talking a little more, I drive him thinking about my girlfriend with her hands on this girls face. Stepping into my house, I immediately change into running gear to get out. I run, and I run and I run until I'm out of breath. I have no idea where I am. Pulling out my phone I ignore a missed call from Billie and track my way home.

Getting through the door, I stand and try to regain my breath, I really pushed myself this time. Still out of breath slightly I hear my door bell ring. Pulling the door open I see Billie on the other side. She hugs me which I accept

"You're all sweaty" she says

"I went for a run" I reply

When she tries to kiss me I pull away, I can smell the alcohol on her breath.

"What's wrong baby" she says sweetly.

"I saw the video" I say bluntly

"What video what are you on about" she asks confused

"You and Odessa holding each other you might as well have been making out" I spit out

"Baby it's not like that" she's tries to explain "I was drunk we've known each other for ages, I would never cheat on you"

"How do you think I feel Billie. I'm sat at home watching that. Not to mention you would never act like that with me"

"I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have been that close with her, this is my first serious relationship with a girl, my past boyfriends haven't called my behaviour out. But it's wrong and that's not an excuse. It won't happen again I promise. After meeting my parents let's announce our relationship to the world. I love you Y/N" she says

My eyes widen she's never said that before, I've never said it before? I've wanted to but I've never had the right moment.

"You don't have to say it back" she looks at her feet

"Did you kiss her" is all I can say

"No of course I didn't, I was just singing at her" she look desperately at me

"I'm mad Billie, but I trust you. I love you too, with everything. I really do and I cannot wait to spend my life with you. To move on from this I'd prefer if you didn't act like that with other people. And I don't want to control your friends but I'm not sure of Odessa"

She breathes out "thank you baby I love you"

"I love you too" I stand over her and grip her face kissing her, passion driven by my anger. I pick her up carrying her upstairs, laying her down beneath me. I kiss down her neck leaving marks.

"You are mine" I say full of lust.