Chapter 6

A/N: So we have no Jinwoo x Ari moments in this chapter. Now, we know that most of you come for those lovey-dovey moments. But, for now let's concentrate a bit on Ari's career.

We make these chapters with a lot of effort, so please go ahead and read it. 

Besides, Jinwoo x Ari moments begin in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funfact:

 Ari never dried her hair properly, so she very often caught cold. Jinwoo observed this in the beginning of their marriage.

So, anytime Ari washed her hair, Jinwoo made her sit on his lap and he himself dried her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first week in the camp was hectic. Especially for Seraphina. Seraphina had decided to create original songs, considering the fact that more preference was given to such songs. Those who took songs from other established groups, had to make their own cover of the song and a slightly different choreography.

By week 3, they should post an album, which contained enough songs to please the public. Meaning they had only 2 weeks to compose and choreograph 7 songs. 

It was hectic, they sometimes skipped lunch or dinner and their sleep schedules went haywire. They stayed up late singing until they sung their throats raw and danced till they could no longer.

Their head hurt from all the stress and pressure they had. Moments came where they just wanted to give up. The beats would just not match and and the choreography just didn't suit the rhythm.

If all of this wasn't enough, Chu Xiang entered. Her bullying was truly annoying. Can't the girl just do aything better? Anyways Ari payed no mind to her and always ignored her, much to her chagrin.

Ari didn't even say a word when Chu Xiang threw juice at her in the Great Hall. She didn't say a word when she heard Xiang talk behind her back. She didnt say a thing when Xiang pulled her into the washroom and threatened to kill her.

Oh no, she didn't say a word. She'd simply walk away and fall into Padma's open arms and embrace the comfort of Melati's fingers running through her hair and Chu hua's soothing words. For if she fought back, Xiang would somehow spin the entire story in such a way that Xiang was the victim.

Xiang was rich, everyone knew that. She was the daughter of one of the members of the board. So when Seraphina got to know about that, they thought that she must have gotten into the camp throught nepotism. How wrong they were....

Even if she was a bully, she was one hell of an idol! The girl was incredibly talented. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beginning of week 1

Ari was under a lot of stress. They had to complete atleast 2-3 songs before 'Elimination week'. If they didn't, the team's efficiency would be questioned. Ari would then be in serious trouble as she was the leader of the group. She was trying her best to encourage her team to compose and choreograph to the best of their ability.

However, everyone had their own limits and her team did too. She knew they were trying their level best and she truly appreciated that. She could only hope that everything came together in the end.

The only good thing about Ari's day would be when she met Gun-hee. The man, had at this point become her father. She felt safe whenever she was with him and his presence comforted her. When she was with her father-figure, time seemed to slow down, and boy was she grateful for that. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with the man.