chapter 4: Almost revealed

Akshara's POV:
I hanged his phone..
And my phone ranged again...
Mam, everyone is waiting for you...
I hanged the phone and got ready for the meeting...

As soon as I entered the hall everyone stood up and I sat on my chair

Who the hell informed outsiders that I am coming to India??I yelled..
Let me tell you all, I am here for my personal reasons.. This is not the place we can capture...Any one who dared to mess with India, I'll make sure that thae day you mess will be your last sun on Earth.... Get that??? I yelled..
And went outside...
I saw Eshanth there...
Suddenly he turned over me and I turned opposite to his and walk..
Someone calls him and he got busy..
(But what was he doing here?? Is he gonna investigate me..)
I just left..

Mr.Russo told me that he will land in 2 hours.. and then he asked me to send him the address of mine..
I asked him not to come and we will meet at restaurant...

After 2 hours..
I wore simple clothes rather than my mafia clothes.. as I don't wanna take risk again...

 as I don't wanna take risk again

I went to him.. He told me all the situation is perfect behind me in Italy... And I also asked him not to tell Shreeya about my marriage or else she will insist to come here... And I don't want her to be in any trouble...

What the heck!! I spoke out angrily.
Mr.Russo asked me what happened Lady??
I ordered him, put the knife on my neck...
He shuttered, w..wh..what??
I said put the knife on my neck, I ordered him...

He is watching us.. act like you wanna kill me.. I said..

Who are you?? Why you want to kill me ?? I don't know you.. please leave me I beg you.. I said to Mr.Russo.
Eshanth came and asked him to put the knife down..
I don't wanna die now, Eshanth please save me.. I acted very well..
He yelled at Mr.Russo saying," She is my wife, Leave her or else I'll let you see the hell...
Mr.Russo pushed me on him and ran away...
I kept acting coz if I'll stop it, He is smart enough to doubt me...

I blamed him for this incident 😅..
I blamed him saying that, Surely you must be related to some Mafia.. That's why he was trying to kill me...

He hold my wrist and pull me towards him..
He asked me, Did I told you to came out from house?? With whose permission you came out??
I pushed him saying, I hate stereotypical person!! What do you mean by whose permission?? I have my own freedom, I can go anywhere I want to.. You are no one one to stop me..I don't want you to protect me, I can protect myself.. idiot.. psychopath..hmmh..After saying this I left him walking towards the road for taxi...
He asked me stop there...
He yelled, Akshara.. Stop right away or else...
I completed, what?? Or else what??
Taxi came, I opened the car door..
Eshanth asked Taxi driver to leave...
I stopped the driver saying Sir I asked for lift so it's my decision and i want your taxi ..
Eshanth introduced himself to taxi driver saying, Hello sir, I am Eshanth Rai Singhania and I want my wife to come with me... Do you have any problem???
I said to Eshanth, don't threaten him everyone is not threatened by you...
Eshanth completed me saying, only you are not threatened by me... Or else everyone is afraid of me...
I asked driver, sir will you take me??
He said, Mam, I have wife- children and I am happy..?? Spare me please..

Eshanth shows evil smile..
Ok then I'll go by myself by walking..I said to him..
He asked by carrying me on his shoulder, why are you so stubborn ??

You idiot.. Put me down...help.. someone help...I yelled..
He said stop yelling no one is gone help you...
We reached home, he carried me on his shoulder in front of Ma to his room and throw me on his his bed.
He asked me, what do you think of yourself haan?? Are you queen of somewhere??yelling at me, showing attitude to me, ignoring me, threatened me,... No one had not even tried to think of this...
I stood up on bed.. and told him hmmh, don't threaten me, I am not at all afraid of you.. Don't think you are of 6 feet 2 inch can do anything.. Now I am as taller as you..You wanna threaten me haan?? Let me call Ma...and complain her...
He put his hand on my mouth and said shhhh..shhh..
I told him by eyes to put his hand down...He said don't shout...I won't threaten you...
I appreciate him, good boy..
He stared me 🙄...
Now leave the room..I asked..
He asked, what?? This is my room..!
I said, ok than Maa.....
He said, ok..ok.. I am leaving...but don't touch my things... Everything here is very important...
I said, are you leaving or not??
He went outside...
I was like wow!! What a room..!why didn't I notice his room is just perfect...

!why didn't I notice his room is just perfect

He asked me not to touch his things... I'll surely touch everything and ruin his room...🤣🤣

Here it ends the chapter...
New chapter will updated soon...
Stay tunned...