Introduction

Yashraj's POV:
I called Advik to discuss about our daughter's marriage...
Advik replied me, I also wanted to, but both of them went to Italy and when I talk with them on phone calls about their marriage they used to change the topic, they don't wanted to get marry.
But Advik, Though they don't want, We have to....
Call the pandit ji let me discuss about their horoscope.

Pandit ji came,
I asked him to see the horoscope of Akshara.
He asked me to tell him about her life in short.
I explained him,
Akshara is a very decent and sweet girl. She don't like violence that's why she left India and went to Italy for studying at age of 6.
Here, this is her recent photo....

Pandit ji was bit Shocked by my explanation, I asked him that is there anything to worry about??Pandit ji replied, She is such a decent girl as u explained but she has to be strong and violent after her marriage

Pandit ji replied, She is such a decent girl as u explained but she has to be strong and violent after her marriage.
Her marriage will bring her very much troubles. She will marry soon.
I am very worried, now I don't want my daughter to marry into Singhania family, I will explain Rajvardhan about this, I am sure he will understand.

Advik asked Pandit ji about Shreeya's horoscope.
Advik explained to him showing her pic...

that Shreeya is not as decent as Akshara she is bit strong

that Shreeya is not as decent as Akshara she is bit strong. Her tongue is very sharp.
Panditji stopped Advik in between and told you don't have to worry about her. Her sister Akshara will handle her. She will get marry soon.

Pandit ji had his bhojan (dinner) and went.
Akshara Completed her graduation in Designing. I called her and asked her to come back to me.

Next day,
Rajvardhan called me to discuss about Eshanth and Akshara's marriage.
I politely told him everything.
He replied me, don't worry I'll take care of her as my own daughter.
I told him that I believe in you but I heard very much about Eshanth, I can't let my daughter marry him.
He immediately cut the call after listening this from me. I am also very sorry to him but it's about my daughter's future.

Rajvardhan's POV:
Chandrika asked me, What happen? Why are u tensed?
I replied, We told Eshanth that he will get married to Akshara, that's why he waited for her.... But now Yashraj don't want her to marry Eshanth. Chandrika told me that, don't tell this to Eshanth or else he will be mad...He waited for her too long.......
I agreed to her...

NOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK READERS??
WILL THEY BE ABLE TO MEET EVER AND MARRY???
Stay tunned to know more.....