Chapter 1: She Comes back

Akshara's POV:
I came back to India But I didn't tell Pa about my arrival..
I landed at Delhi airport...

Suddenly, I felt like everything is rolling round and round and I fell down.....

I opened my eyes and saw a man beside me sleeping with me..
He woke up and told me that our marriage was just a mistake, just leave from here as soon as possible..
I shouted, WHAT!!! Marriage??
I am married to you!! When??? And where???
He starred at my neck and i saw I am wearing bridal necklace(mangalsutra).. then I saw myself in mirror and I was wearing sindoor..
He suddenly spoke up that, take this 10 lakh and disappear from my life, I love someone else...
I was in 😲 shock...
And suddenly I saw Rajvardhan uncle and Chandrika aunty at door..
I was like, how did they know that I am in india??
He looked at the man whom I am married, they went to him and that man words left me in shock....
He told uncle and aunty that,"Ma-Pa this was just a mistake, I just listened your conversation yesterday and I went outside angrily.. I won't marry anyone else accept her...

Uncle and aunty step towards me and said, " don't worry beta, we will take care of you as you married our son, let's meet your parents and then go to our home."
And then that man spoke up," she is orphan, she lives alone."

I was like, what!!! When did I get orphan?!! Wait.... Uncle aunty calls him Son that means He is Eshanth....
What!!!!??? 😲 I am married to him....!
But wait He said he loves someone...
Did he really forgot me??? What should I do??

Eshanth starred me to tell them yes.....
And I really agreed with him..
I told aunty that I will go with her...

And anyways I am married now and I don't wanna go in that jail again, I left that place 20 years ago and went to Italy So now, my pa also can't do anything and if I go back to him, his traditionalist behaviour will start which I hate the most, maybe now I am safe here... I got a place to live and they won't be able to find me at uncle-aunty's place....So I think it's better option then to go to home....

I entered their palace and it was very huge, it's like Labyrinth.....

This is so beautiful ❤️

This is so beautiful ❤️... I have never seen this place before in Italy.....
If I am correct they used to stay in Maharashtra... How come they are in Delhi???Anyways, I have to live here for few days then I'll fly back to Italy....

Aunty asked me my name...
Should tell her my real name??
Yes, why not? There are many Akshara in india....
I said, My name is Akshara...
Eshanth looked at me in very surprising way...
Aunty said, "Beta, your room is at 3rd floor 2nd room from right side."
Eshanth said aggressivly," That's my room, Ma."
Aunty said,"She is your wife, now"
I interrupt and said, Aunty if you don't mind can we have seperate rooms??"
Aunty asked me the reason..
I explained to her that Aunty, We don't know eachother well Atleast for few days till we know eachother...
Aunty agreed and added that from now you don't have to call me Aunty.. Call me Ma same as your husband....
Ok, Ma i replied.....

Then she ordered servent to take my luggage to 3rd floor 3rd room from right side...exactly neighbour room of Eshanth....
I entered the room and I was surprised by my room it's beautiful 😍

I went to the balcony and there scenery is amazing 🤩 just one thing is the worst and that is that idiot Eshanth's face

I went to the balcony and there scenery is amazing 🤩 just one thing is the worst and that is that idiot Eshanth's face. He was standing in his balcony and starring me while talking with someone. His balcony was just a bit away...

Here this chapter ends...
In next chapter there will be more and more twists and turns....
Stay tunned if you like it...