7. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

Pov~

Pov~

After sending y/n to the party, Reyna comes to the living room and searches for a good movie and starts watching it. After a long time, when the movie ends, she takes her phone and starts calling y/n but she does not get any reply to her call. After making several calls, she started getting tense because this is the first time when y/n did not pick up her call even after calling her so many times. She thought of calling one more time when someone started ringing the bell of the apartment and the bell kept ringing continuously. Reyna saw all this and got up quickly and when she opened the gate of the apartment, she saw that y/n was standing in front of her.  She was breathing very fast and suddenly she tried to say something but . y/n quickly came and gave her a tight hug and started crying. Seeing all this, Reyna was quite scared. She brought y/n inside and made her sit on the sofa and quickly brought a glass of water and while giving that glass of water to y/n she said…

"Y/N what happened you like this and in this condition tell me has someone done something to you"

Hearing this from Reyna y/n started shaking her head and then she again hugged Reyna tightly. Seeing all this, Reyna really felt a bit strange. She made y/n feel comfortable for a while. Now y/n was also breathing slowly and normally. Then Reyna separated y/n from herself and looking at the water glass asked her to drink water.

After some time, y/n was feeling normally, Reyna says

"Y/n what's the matter, why are you so scared, and where is your purse and phone? I tried many times, but you didn't pick up my call even once, and where that taxi driver why you are alone in this situation, I am not able to understand anything, now tell me something, I am feeling scared"

"My phone was probably on silent mode and it's in my purse and I think I left it in Grandma's room."

"You left your purse in Grandma's room. Oh God y/n I don't understand what you're saying. Tell me honestly what is the matter."

Y/n feels very nervous and scared but Reyna takes her hand in hers and tell her to say something

"I saw that person at the party today"

" Who y/n?"

"The one who came in my dream that day Reyna, it was not a dream, I saw the same eyes today and"

"What are you saying, how is this possible ? Tell me more" Reyna asked this question quite confusedly.

Hearing this from Reyna, tears come to her eyes.

"I was really scared. That person had put a gun on my head and he kept calling me by the same name over and over again. It was Kitten Kitten Aahh."

Reyna after hearing this from y/n hugs her and says "y/n you are safe now, there is nothing to be afraid of and whatever you have said, I feel that this is some evil of yours because sometimes it happens whenever something goes on in our mind

But whatever happened in Grandma's room, who was that person, his eyes, Reyna, he is the same human, try to understand what I am saying."

" "Oh god y/n you still think that the person is the monster from your dreams"