1."𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣

"Can I get a chocolate shake with some cream??", A boy ask a girl who was making coffee over there

"Yeah sure sir You can sit here on any vacant seat, after 10min your order will come to your place," a girl says in a very polite way which makes a boy smile at her.....

~~~~~~

a girl who has very beautiful features, her eyes looks like a pure innocent deep ocean where everyone wants to get lost forever, her lips look like a total cherry her body is so soft and pretty which makes anyone wants to attach to her more and more
her skin looks like so white cotton If anyone pinches her blood will start coming out of her skin. She is so beautiful, every girl thinks she is a god's favorite but she thinks she is not~~~~

a girl whose name is Y/n, her age is 18 yrs old, she is an orphan...
When she was 4 years old, her parents died in a car accident. After that, she lived with one of her uncle home for 16 years but he used to abuse her a lot due to which she left her house and came to live in another city After coming to another city, She started working at one of the biggest cafes in Korea. during that job, she met a lovely girl. who would become his bestie and give her the love and care that no one has given to her after that, she met her parents who love and care for her like their own daughter. Y/n was very happy seeing all this, but do you think this happiness is going to last for a long time? Will there be some devil entry into her bright life who will take her with him in his dark world forever? Will she allow anyone to come close to her, will she bring light to a devil's life, or else will she hide somewhere??....

~~~~~
After sometime......

Y/n pov~

" You complete your work?" An old lady asks

"Nope Grandma, Now there is one more customer after that my work will be complete btw did you take your medicine?" I ask with a soft smile

"Yes dear but now you go home, I will tell someone else, they will complete your work." She says with a warm smile

"But grandma"
"No buts the weather is getting worse you should go home now okay "

I nodded and Then I grabbed my purse which was read on a side table I picked up my purse and took out a mask from it And I came across quite a distance from the exit door After a while, I looked up at the sky, very cold winds were blowing and black clouds surrounded the moon with darkness I sigh And started thinking that now I have to go home soon as possible

But after going a short distance, I felt a drop of water drip on my face. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was raining. Why does this always happen to me I looked around but no shop was open only I was the only girl who walking on this empty road in this heavy rain I tried a lot to call my bestie but she didn't pick up my call...
I sigh sadly And then I thought that now I have to run and go home quickly cause I'm feeling so scared, I took my purse in my hands and kept it on my head and started running fast as possible But while running, I Collided with a big man I look up my face to see the man face But my eyes met his eyes light brown sugar eyes looks like a pure tiger eyes but his eyes were very dark with no emotion in them I'm feeling scared while looking into his eyes the reality hits my head so I started running from there without saying sorry because it was raining heavily And there was no one around. If something happens to me then no one comes to help me I want to go home as soon as possible I don't know, but looking into his eyes, I was feeling so scared I've never seen such dangerous eyes in my entire life......

After reaching home I decided to take a warm shower which make my heart and mind calm down and go to bed for sleeping because I'm so tired after doing my job.

Y/n Pov end~

On the other side~

??pov~

After today's mission, I was very tired so I thought to freshen up my mood I have to go to my 85th virgin girl she sent me her sexy pics which makes me to fuck her so hard. I just adore her body so much her body language ahh so fucking good I sent all my bodyguards back home because I don't want anyone to disturb my previous personal time I just want to fuck my new Lil wet baby...........

"𝘼𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡"

"𝙊𝙝𝙝 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙝𝙝" I groan

After having a hard and rough session I get up and put my Jean's back a smirk comes corner of my lips looking at a sexy Messy doll I create...

"Daddy you make me feel so good can you please stay with me tonight," a girl says in a very sexual way but Hearing what the front man said to her, her fascination became like crying.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝"

Then I picked up my phone and my favorite drink and left for home....................

After exiting the hotel, I saw that it's started raining, due to which made my black shirt completely wet When I looked around, there was complete silence. But as soon as I went near my car, I saw a girl running towards my side, her whole body was wet because of the rain Her soft bosom was bouncing again and again from its place which makes her so hot but I didn't see her face because of darkness This thing irritated me a lot, I thought I would wait for her to come near me, but as soon as she came near me, she collided with me I wanted to see her face but my eyes got stuck into her beautiful eyes I was about to take my eyes off her eyes to see her face but suddenly she pushed me away from her and run like she sees a monster but this thing make me disappointed... The only word that comes into my mouth is that.....

"𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚
𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣"