2."𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣

At midnight 2:55 am~

A girl was very comfortably sleeping on her bed, looking at her like this, it seemed that she was very comfortably on the bed But All of a sudden she felt as if someone was behind her but She tries to sleep again thinking that she is unconscious, but suddenly someone whispers something in her ear, which she gets very scared.

"𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙃𝙐𝙃"

Y/n pov~
Today after being very tired from the job, I finally went to sleep but I felt very thirsty, I looked at the table near me but there were no water bottles So I thought I would have to go to the kitchen and drink water after some time I come back in my room And opened the window near my bed because it was very hot in the room, I went back to sleep near it.

After some time I tried to sleep but I felt like someone was behind me. I thought maybe this is my illusion but no it was not my illusion. There is someone who is in my room apart from me. Someone just said something in my ear. Oh god, who is he? And how did he come to my room...?? No, I can't be illusioned Y/n Once I turned on the light of the table lamp and checked the whole room no one was there. I started motivating myself and finally, when I turned on the light, there was no one in the room, everything was in its place. Then I turned my essence to the right-hand side to see that the window was open, which I had opened only a while ago. I quickly got up and closed the window.

"NO NO NO Y/N this is only your illusion There is no one else in this room except you, it's okay fine trying to sleep quietly okay you can do it y/n," I said to myself because I feel so scared.......

"𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙍𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋, 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇"

no no no it is not my illusion someone is telling me something from behind

She quickly closed her eyes. Her whole body was trembling with fear. Tears quickly came to her eyes. She closed her eyes very tight but suddenly The man followed her bed and sat beside her and started caressing her hair with his hands. And say with his most creepy voice

"𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙂𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙐𝙃 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙀"

"𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂"

"𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙐𝙋 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙐𝙋 𝙔/𝙉"

She was just trembling with fear her tears continues to flow from her beautiful eyes and her voice got stuck in her throat, because of the fear, not even a sound came out of her infatuation

"𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐"

"𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂"

"𝘼𝙒 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙓𝙔 𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙐𝙃𝙃"

She was just trembling with fear. She didn't know who was sitting behind her. She just pray to God to save her from this devil

"𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙋 𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉"

She started shaking her head no while crying so hard she whispered something but her voice doesn't reach his ears