008

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠRochell
        Finally, PE has arrived, and the air is filled with the energy of students running and laughing. Normally at this hour Janett and I would skip and make a huge walk around the school like it's a mall or would sit in the corner gossiping about people with our friends, but today felt a bit different. It felt like I'm on a roller coaster. Usually we would mix with the juniors on PE, but today we had to watch a bunch of students playing basketball and we are forced to sit there for 2 hours straight not being able to go out from the basketball court. Janett was sleeping on my shoulder. I was busy focusing on Elijah who was passing waters to the players.

 "Get ahead of yourself, Rochell. He might just be using you for love. And what happened to me focusing on life and not on stupid boys from school?" I had to turn my head up to notice it's Arthur who was holding two bottles of energy drink and passed one to me then sat beside me. "Elijah? Oh, no you got it all wrong! I don't like him romantically you idiot." I let out an awkward laugh, trying to change and make the conversation as normal as possible because I don't really give a shit talking to Arthur anymore. "Rachel, you clearly have feelings for him, and must I also add romantically?" It's not that I hate Elijah from the way that I keep making a distance from him, It's that I'm worried that I would be moving things to quickly and I don't want things to be weird between us. After Arthur lecturing me for almost 30 minutes, i felt a hand wiggling on my fingers to I now noticed Janett was awake.
"Sleeping beauty is awake, good morning." Said Arthur giggling quietly letting go a smile that always makes me weak no matter what. "I'm going to kill myself if I hear any word from you again" Janett said looking at him dead in the eye trying to not let out a yawn when this counts as a 'serious conversation' for her. "I'm going to the washroom, Janett?" I stood up stretching my arms getting ready to walk. "Coming!" Janett said trying to not fall because she just woke up. We weren't allow to go outside the court if the bell haven't rang yet but here me and Janett are, skipping the class again without letting the teacher know we're going to the washroom. We had to secretly used the back door from the gym court to not make things suspicious or anyone to spot us escaping. We opened the door and it felt like we have entered the day we stepped foot in this school. The hallway was filled with seniors as tour guides for the school and new-coming students, we had forgotten why we ended up being out here but we played along with it rather than going back in there. "These kids are going in for a crazy hell of a high school experience." Said Janett closing her mouth trying to not let out a chuckle.
"Oh sure they are... Let's make a run to the washroom for real this time."
"Come on watching those innocent faces are way more fun than staying in the bathroom. It feels like I'm in a sauna in there!" I couldn't help but laugh at what she said but also relate to it, the washroom in our school is extremely hot for no reason. There are windows but every time I stay there long enough it starts to feel steamy although some of the students would go there to go on their phones, friends gossiping from different classes, eating so on, Mostly these actions are towards the seniors like us because we had enough with those dumb rules. Just how can we not survive without our mobile phones from time to time? Even though there are some juniors would come across this but they didn't report about us, in assembly teachers would mention to not stay in the washroom too long as it's dragging the class time therefore some of us listened to what the teacher says and soon enough we do it again. Not only that we don't care about the rules, we're going to graduate from high school we couldn't care less anymore about this stupid school.  When we arrived to the washroom no one was in there because everyone was busy at the court and with the new students coming to the school, Janett assists us to go one of the stall incase anyone we know comes to the washroom so we went in the last stall. I was sitting on top of the closed toilet seat and Janett was going thru her text messages untl we both heard the door opened and I was now trying to be quiet same goes to Janett. 

 "I want this day to fucking end already. I want to go back to my bed and sleep for the whole day ugh!" 

"That and I want to burn this school down if I hear another rumour about Rochell dating Arthur again." Woah. Who are spreading rumours about this? Janett almost dropped her phone to the floor and if she did we would get caught but, I won't blame her since we both are in shock on who are spreading it. 

"Right! Arthur is dreamy. It's good that he dumped that fake bitch." I immediately know who said that by the giggle. Janett was not doing good because she wants to go out from the stall and confront them so I need to hold her. I bet they're re-touching their make-up for attention. After waiting for a few minutes and hearing the gossips they've been talking, they finally went out. I turned my head to Janett, she looks pissed and wanting to kill them but I can't help but to chuckle on the face she's making in a good way. "Is this funny? They literally talked shit about you Rachel." The serious face is now what she has on her and i got the goosebump from just looking at her.  "It's not funny that she did talked behind my back of course. It's not the first time I heard people talking behind my back." 

   "If she ever talks bad about you again, I'm gonna kill her." Janett standing up, opening the door and walking to the sinky to wash her face to freshen herself up.