A/N and Description

Hello my dear readers. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the community that has been searching for good Sung Jin-woo x normal/civilian oc books. We have very few books under this tag.

So, I thought, if I can't find a book under this tag, then why not make one? So, here we are!

Welcome to Idolisation!

In this book, Sung Jin-woo is already married. No slow burn, no watching them be obvious to their feelings.

Jin-woo married before he re-awakened, back when he was still the 'Weakest Hunter of Humanity.'

Now our oc, she had already started performing back in high-school. She even had her own fan-base. She had huge companies calling her for recruitment. But, there was one problem - she was dating. She wasn't accepted and all offers that were given to her, were taken back, simply because she was dating.

Offended and angry, OC meets a VIP of the entertainment industry. He tells her to stop dating or give up on her dreams. He even went ahead to say that, the audience would be displeased if she were dating and her fans would decrease. She could only be an idol while dating, if her boyfriend was someone important and rich or,

If she paid a large sum of money to the industry. When she told him that it would be nepotism, she had the door of the office be slammed at her face. Dejected and heart-broken she left the building.

Jin-woo never understood why OC fell in love with him. She gave-up on her goal just to be with him, to love him and to support him. When he asked her about her reason, she replied, "Becoming an idol is my goal, leading my life with you, is my dream."

Jin woo and OC got married at 20, a year before the double-dungeon incident. OC is saving money, so that she can finally become an idol. Jin woo is getting stronger to protect his family and to also become a publicly respected figure, so that OC can easily become an idol.

That's the desciption of the story.

One more important thing is that Kyung-he is dead. Now, you must be wondering if Jin woo's mother is dead, why would he prepare the holy water of life? It'll be revealed later on.

I'm writing this fic for fun. I'm simply bringing my ideas to life through this fic. Constructive criticism is appreciated. No pictures are owned by me, unless I say so.

All charecters from Solo leveling belong to their owner and not me. Only my oc's are owned by me. I will be putting up a note if any of the charecters belong to me.

Please make sure to vote and comment.

- Your author Mikami