Thirty three

Y/n pov

I was laying in the hospital bed very exhausted and in pain. I needed to pee so went to the bathroom but very slowly dometjing caught my attention from outside.

There was a window in my room so I went closer. It was jake and another girl, they were very close to each other and that's all I wanted to see.

I went to the bathroom and got changed into my clothes, I knew I shouldn't be going anywhere but I felt hurt. After saving me each time he probably got tired of me.

The hospital room was connected to the hallway so I went through. I laid my head low and tried to seem as normal as I could.

Thank goodness no one noticied me. I had my phone so I called my my brother, my parents were still in another country right now.

Julius came for me and knew about what had happened. He helped me to the car and I told him to drive off, I hadn't told him why I was leaving and without Jake.

I don't think I'm fit for this mafia world.

Brother- what's happening now?
Y/n- let's leave. Go to mom and dad and be at peace
Brother- we need to get tickets then, but are you sure? Without Jake
Y/n- yes without him and everyone else. I want it to be like it was before.
Brother- y/n jake loves you to death! Why are you trying to run away from him?
Y/n- he was with another girl. Im fucking done
Brother- what if it's not like that, you probably only saw for like three seconds. We're going back!

He turned the car around and called jake. They were all looking for me. I kept yelling at my brother to not but he was the one behind the wheel so it was pointless.

When we pulled back into the parking lot I could see jake running around looking everyone. I know he was looking for me, but I felt stupid maybe my brother was right I was just over exaggerating.

Brother- let's come up with a clean story
Y/n- mom and dad came back but after about left again
Brother- he would believe that?
Y/n- the way we say it then yes

There we got out of the car Julius helping me and Jake spotted us right away. He came running as he tried catching his breath at the same time.

Jake- where'd you go? You disappeared and I was worried looking everywhere for you!
Y/n- I'm sorry, my parents came back but left again so I wanted to see them you know
Jake- you didn't even let me know. I thought of too many things and not good ones
Y/n- I'm sorry

I didn't want to be in the hospital anymore and I knew I was putting myself at risk but it was for the better. We went to Jake's safe house which was huge would expect it.

I rested in bed a few days until I got my energy and strength back. These days have been hard jake had rarely talked to me and I wasn't sure why. I always jumped to conclusions so I let it be

And the few times a day I got to see him he just looked stressed and worried. I tried asking him but he avoided that topic with me.

Y/n- jake! Dometjing is wrong so what is it? Why do you keep avoiding me huh?
Jake- that's not what I'm trying to do. I don't know what you mean?
Y/n- you think I'm stupid? I see it all you see me like five minutes per day!!!
Jake- I'm busy y/n..
Y/n- so for what reason did you want me back if you knew you would be busy? I'm just in your damn way I shall Then excuse myself

I grabbed my phone anf bag and tried leaving the door but he grabbed my wrist pulling back very hard. " Where are you going now? "

Y/n- away from you! I'm making your pathway clear
Jake- Can you stop being so dramatic, I have long days and come back to this?
Y/n- So are you just not gonna try and think of how I felt? I've been in this fucking room ALONE for I don't know how many fucking days!!!!
Jake- so it's now my fault? You were resting what did you want to do?
Y/n- That's the stupidest shit you could honestly tell me! I should've left when I had that chance, you know in fact who was that girl in the hospital? Y'all were all up on each other!

He chuckled but very sarcastically like making fun of me. " you saw? "
  I said " not on purpose but thank goodness I did, you did already so much. Protecting me my ass"

Jake- You want to go there?
Y/n- I JUST DID! You don't want to tell me what the hell is wrong I'm trying to support you but you push me away so I'll end it by going far away

Jake- Fine! Then leave i just worried too much about caring for someone like you. You couldn't even keep our child safe !

I stopped anything i was doing my heart dropped and tears came out of my face almost immetiaoy. We were hurting each other with words but I think he took it too far.

Y/n- you weren't even the dad anyways..

I sped to the door and left crying. Running down the stairs and out the house, I was in some rich neighborhood so I didn't know where I was. I kept calling my brother but he was picking up.

I called my mother and she answered.
" I'm going home. To you guys"