Ten

They kept mentioning tjings but it was all stuff I didn't know. Who was he truly besides the fact that I know he's a well known CEO of many companies.

I then later get a text from Min.
Min- I'm back in town if you want to hang out soon?
Y/n- oh really already and sure when's a good day?
Min- this Wednesday at 2 in the afternoon?
Y/n- yes that's great!

Now that I think back into my high school days I talked to min a few times but no where I would consider him a close friend. I often did catch him staring at me but I didn't think of it in the wrong way.

I wonder what he wanted too. It would be cool if I reunited with a bunch of my high school friends.
The whole time jake was trying to get my attention but I was too busy texting min.

Jake- y/n!
Y/n- oh I'm sorry yes?
Jake- is Wednesday a good day to go to you're parents house?

Wednesday? I can make it work right

Y/n- I uh yea but in the morning.
Jake- alright then good.

The rest of the time I made sure he was good. He eventually had fallen asleep so I left the bedroom, min was calling me out of no where.

Y/n- hello?
Min- I'm sorry if it's so sudden but it's been a very long time don't you think?
Y/n- um well yea about to be four years
Min- what kind of flowers are youre favorite?
Y/n- I love tulips.
Min- I'll keep that in mind then, well it was great hearing you after a while.
Y/n- ahha yea okay bye.

His voice got a bit deeper but other than that he sounded the same. I wondered what he looked like now, for a while I stayed in the living room.

But it was boring, my mother thankfully called me and we spoke to each other for a very long time. She invited me and jake over for dinner, I told her I would see if he wanted to go.

I went to go check on jake but before I opened the door I heard him talking to someone. From trying really hard to listen in i couldnt hear much.
       " jake are you awake?" I yelled from outside the door

But no response so I walked in and he had acted asleep. For what reason I don't know, he had a computer opened next to him. From looking at it thefe were charts and at the top in bold letters.
    Drugs

Why was he looking at that?. I knew he was acting asleep so I would truly test it, I didn't want to take a closer look but I was really curious.

I grabbed the computer and it had price and the amount sold over the weeks. Is this what he did on the side? Deal with drugs.

As much as I shouldn't be looking I took the computer and kinda walked off, I kept looking and it had his full name on there. He was the main maker, he had made a lot of money of this.

I could see the VIP members. It was like a market.
I had felt something behind me I turned my head to see Jake standing up. I got startled and he tried taking the computer out of my hands but I backed up.

Y/n- Is this really what you do? You deal with drugs?
Jake- No you're just confused just give that to me
Y/n- I'm not confused I saw everything and I'm aware of it all so just confirm it.
Jake- Y/n it's not what you think, please just give that to me.
Y/n- you've made 10 Million dollars off this, what else are you hiding? Besides being a stalker and a drug dealer? Huh!!!

He stood there shocked since I had been raising my voice at him. He was thinking probably trying to come up with a lie.
   " We can talk there's no need to yell, just how you wanted to talk to me about asking for your hand in front of your parents. I ask you to talk to me and understand me."

He wasn't wrong. After all he did agree with me and is doing what I asked because it's the correct way. I sighed and turned away from him to get my thoughts right.

He respected me decisions so I should for his, but I knew how dangerous this stuff was. Him coming back injured tells me he puts himself in danger.

I was still facing away from him when I felt my back touch him. He groaned in pain because his stomach was where he had been stabbed. He moved my hair out of my neck and gave me a gentle kiss.

As he whispered,
       " I need you to trust me"

I was lost in thoughts because it drove me insane how he could act this way. " I'll take that as a yes?" He said and I turned around but before I could say anything he came forward to kiss me.

I was surprised but I kissed back, it felt like he wanted this badly and he had been holding back.
It wasn't for too long since he was still in pain, I helped him to sit on the bed.

I was feeling shy from the kiss so I avoided
Looking at him. I think he caught on and pulled me onto his lap. " you're gonna hurt yourself like this" I said to him but he just smiled

Jake- I don't mind, it's you after all