Fifteen

Y/n pov

It felt like forever being here, I was stuck in mins eyesight. I think he had the house on guard, I was waiting for Jake to come I knew he would.

Y/n- your not a real man, you can't get tjings this way
Min- shut up, I'm staying focused.
Y/n- jake is going to come soon, just let me go at once
Min- that's funny because I managed to trick him, it will take time in the mean time I'll have my fun.

I didn't know what he meant by that. But I got scared, he made everyone in the room leave. I had so many thoughts running in my head I didn't want them to be right.

He made his way to the windows where he closed the blinds where it made the room darker. I couldn't him see him anymore, it was getting darker outside too.

I started panting out loud since I was afraid of what he was going to do. That's when I hear his voice from behind me, " I want to treat you right too, I'll make you mine I don't care what no one has to say" he said

He placed his hands on my face and pulled my head back, I knew we were looking at each other but barely Able to see.

He planted a small kiss on my nose, " you remind of a pink flower, even smell like one"

Y/n- I'll never be yours, NEVER

I was expecting to get hit but instead he stayed quiet. " I want you to see me soft side " he said in a soothing tone.

Y/n- after what you did to me? You almost killed me, no one will want you that way.

His hands traveled past my shoulder and chest, touching my stomach. " soon in here there will be a mini you " he had really lost his mind this time.

Jake??? Where are you...

He got his hands under my shirt and lifted it up " I'll pleasure you better than him" but before min could do anything more the main doors swung open.

Min got startled as well as me and it was his guards wanting him jake was here. He got me up and we tried running but I was tied. He picked me up and ran but with my knees I kicked him in the stomach.

He dropped me to the floor and I hurriedly untied myself. I saw a glass vase and picked it up and pointed it at him so he couldn't come closer.

Jake had finally rushed in and saw the situation, min wasn't armed so he didn't have anything to defend himself. I saw jake aim at min but I stopped him, that's when a bunch of mins guards rush in.

I pulled jake and we ran up the stairs while getting shot at but didn't get hit. We were upstairs and didn't know our way around. He tried to stop and examine me but there was no time for that.

We locked ourself in one of the rooms. While they banged and tried knocking the door down. " I'm sorry I took so long, I was just loosing my mind" jake said to me

We were both trying to catch out breath, I gave him a smile to reassure him everything was okay. He then hugged me tightly but I backed him up because my body hurt.

He noticed all the bruises and his face dropped and he looked furious. " let's go out through here" i said and went out through the window.

And it took us to the roof, I was behind him and since it was raining badly. My foot slipped.

Before anything jake grabbed my arm, I looked up at him in fear. He pulled me up and over to the top, and kept my in his arms for a bit as the rain fell on us.

Jake- you're never leaving my arms ever again
Y/n- let's get out of here

As we got up to leave and find a way down. Jake looked at me once before going but all of a sudden he switched sides with me as a loud BANG!

Jake fell into my arms, blood was gushing out. Min had shot him, he the evilest smirk on his face. He ran off the roof and blew me a kiss.

I shook jake for him to say something to me, we were both covered in blood, I yelled as loud as I could in pain. My face was filled from raindrops and tears,

Y/n- please please, I beg you jake don't die on me
...
JAKEE JAKEEE PLEASEEEE AHHHH..

I saw the gun from afar and these thoughts in my head weren't healthy. I went over there and grabbed the gun, I saw min struggling to get back into the window and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

I don't feel guilty