DUBAI BTS 1

"Finally ek trip jahan katayi North Pole wali packing nahi krni! AB ki baar toh bas ek kaccha, ek ganji... CHaloooo!"

"Ganji layak body hai?"

*Burned*

With their packed bags, they soon left for Mumbai Airport, where all of them were supposed to meet- They had called Aksh and Saiman as well....

They all greeted each other, got their COVID tests done and got their visas. Fir unhone free ka khana thoosa and they boarded the flight to DUBAI!!!

Throughout the flight, Abhyutami were just constantly having fun, teasing each other and roasting each other.
(Even though they were in a relationship now, but still they behaved like bestfriends... And that was something that both of them could never stop doing. It was indeed their love language)

WELCOME TO DUBAII

All of them were seated in Mini limousine (Haan Bhai fir bolte Hain they're broke ??!!?)

"Gautu yaar abb toh mujhe bhai bolna chod de... I mean-"

(Context: They were waiting for their car to pick them up. They were expecting a normal gaadi... As the arrangements were done by Pranav, so they didn't know... But Pranav being Pranav.... He can't settle for basic ✨

When They both saw the limousine, they were shocked and Gautami exclaimed- Ye... Ye Mini limousine hai Bhaiiii!!!!")

"Haan Gautami di, Abhi toh band krna hi padega aapko!"- said Mansi.

"Finally someone who takes my side!"

"Eyy tu chup reh! Trust me once she gets to know you, she will neverr-"

"Kya itna bura hun mai maa!!?!?"

"Tu haii... Tujhe pata nhi hai par tu haii!"- exclaimed Myth.

"Jaane meri jaaneman bachpan ka pyaar Mera bhool nahi Jana re!"- Saiman said while everyone frowned at him.

"Whatttt???"- Saiman asked and everyone glared at him as if he is the dumbest person on earth (Well, it can be-)

"Sab memes bol rhe toh maine socha Mai bhi bol deta hun!"- Saiman explained, and blinked innocently while everyone chuckled.

"Chal Gautu abb apne waale gaane laga de!"

"Yass! Gautami chala chala!"

"Apne Wale gaane as in?"- Mansi asked.

"Guyss!! Do we really need to-?"- Pranav asked but was cut in between by Abhyudaya and Myth.

"Absolutely!"- they both replied in sync . The classic Abhi and Myth- ofc they loved to make fun of their dearest Manager sahab, and especially they are not leaving a chance when his girlfriend is present!!!

Everyone was laughing while Pranav looked nervous and Mansi looked confused. Gautami then found the songs....

.

.

.

.

Two minutes into 'Babua ke khus kar de' and they were vibing like crazzyy!!

As they reached their hotel, it was evening time and since they couldn't go anywhere (and also didn't have the energy to do so), they decided to check in, chill and rest.

They were now at the reception.
"Toh Abhyudaya tu aur Gautami ko room share kroge na?"- Pranav asked which had Myth, Urmila, Gautami and Abhyudaya cracking up!!
(Well I mean the last time this happened....)