Introduction

Hello Chutkus! Welcome to... *Ahem ahem* Ok! Now that Slayypoint owns this intro, I can definitely not use it. But Hey Lovelies! I welcome you all to this fan fiction of mine based on my favorite creators Abhyudaya and Gautami also popularly known as Abhishek and Galliya. 

I read a lot of stories by SlayypointffSlayypoint_love,  garimaaa2, etc and I really found them interesting, and inn logon se inspire hoke here I am! The thing is I always have a lot of theories after watching their videos and interviews related to their love angle and this story just connects the dots and just so you know, it's gonna be long!

Let me introduce them to you for those who don't know them (I mean why are you here then even at this point? Go watch Slayypoint and Slayypop and find out yourself) OK! not being rude in my first ever ff, let me introduce you to-

*Drumroll*

Mr. Abhyudaya Mohan (The heartthrob for Slayy Point fangirls)

Sweetly referred by Slayyfam as Abhishek, Abu Dhabi, Abla Naari, and the recent one Abhi Dub Duba (only real Slayyfam knows this)

Youtuber and co-owner of Slayypoint and Slayypop, and also the editor for Slayypoint.

You can watch him in their videos, being dramatic, chaotic, and a total goofball. However, he also has a more sensitive side (which is revealed in those serious interviews). He is a hardcore introvert although he has now started to open up but he still gets easily affected by hate and is almost on the verge of scrapping every video while editing as he thinks it's not that good. (Seriously Abhi? As if! Huh!)

But that's when the savior Gautami arrives! Put your hands together for-

*Drumroll again*

Ms. Gautami Kawale (The G in her name stands for Gorgeous)

(Sorry Gautami but it is Wattpad, not me, your picture was fitted small, not my fault, I didn't mean to be biased)

(Nobody but me acting as if she's gonna read it! Haha! But wait what if she does... Ahh! Chuck it!)

So about Gautami, also referred to as Maggie, Malinga ki behn, and Gaaliya by us, Well, She is also a YouTuber and co-owner of Slayypoint and Slayypop. She is an optimistic person. That sassy, bossy lady out of a fictional story. (Oh! The irony!)

She is always clear and confident and helps society by raising important issues- one of them being mental health and how to feel confident in what you are (since she herself faced this as well due to her curly hair, dark complexion, and her 'bad' choice in career).

(By the way, being a lil distracted from the story but have you guys checked out CrashPad? I'm totally obsessed over it too! No matter what they do- they literally Slayy! The first episode is already out on yt. I observed the comments- some appreciated her while some classified it as boring. C'mon guys she took such a fierce and beneficial step. Her words literally give me goosebumps. Wanna be like her so bad! Like she's my idol. Her nature, her behavior, it's all just Wow!) 

She's a fearless tigress but yes, she gets affected by the hate of fellow YouTubers.

Abhyudaya being negative all the time and Gautami being positive all the time and the rest is science *coughs*

This is going to be a cute story focused on Abhyutami (Readers be like abhi se naam jod diya!)....

 But also there are going to be other characters as well such as their parents, Mythpat, Urmila (A couple), Pranav and Mansi {They are a couple as well as the managers of Slayypoint, Ujjwal (Techno Gamers), Mythpat and Urmila} and I am thinking of adding Nischay as well... Though we all know they had their issues in the past but I don't think they hold any grudges now (based on my observation from google play live event... Watch Dimple malhan vlogs) ... Kindly give your opinion.

Also dear readers please endure these bracketed texts, these are my personal comments as I have this habit of forcing my own points into the conversation, from the view of an audience and writer. You will get these even in the middle of an Abhyutami cute moment... I can't just help it! It is my style? Yes! Maybe! 

Please voice your concerns and opinions in the comments! I will be waiting for them! Special mention to the first one to comment! Love Y'all! Bye Bye! Stay tuned for the next part and if you liked this... Please vote for this story and add it to your library so that you can get notified as soon as I update.

NEW PART EVERYDAY AT 5 PM