Classes

September 17th
7am
first day off college

Dazai woke up tired, he only got an hour off sleep, he checked the time and it was 7 o'clock in the morning, he got up from his bed and stretched he then pulled out his uniform and got dressed. He went out off his room and saw Chuuya sitting on the table drinking some coffee.

"Morning Chuuya" Dazai said yawning and walking to the bathroom.

"Morning" Chuuya said.

After Dazai brushed his teeth he went to the couch and layed down on it.

"You look tired like you did yesterday, didn't you sleep? We were out pretty late last night" Chuuya said.

"Yeah i did sleep im just tired. I don't want to do classes" Dazai whined.

"Well tough shit. You have your schedule?" Chuuya asked.

"Yeeeep"

"Good. Well we better get going if we don't wanna be late" Chuuya said grabbing his bag.

"Yeah alright" Dazai said getting up from the couch and stretching he then grabbed his bag and him and Chuuya headed out.

First class was Maths. They both were in the same class which made Dazai happy. They both entered the class room and they both looked at their assigned seets. They were place next to each other.

"Looks like we have to sit together" Dazai said.

"Ohhhh so this is hell" Chuuya said with teasing voice.

"WAHHH chibi your so mean" Dazai said In a hurt tone voice.

Chuuya ignored him and went to sit in his seet. Their desk was behind the class next to a window and there were two others behind them. They bit were at their desks and they both smelled something that smelled rank. They both turned around and saw someone eating a boiled egg with strawberry jam and ketchup.

"DUDE what are you eating" Chuuya said disgusted.

"My snack i made" A brunette boy said with cold expression.

"Yeah it stinks you bastard" Chuuya said holding his nose.

"Ignore him. He eats whatever he can come up with. His food combinations are the worse" A white hairded boy said behind Dazai Chuuya.

They both turned around and saw the white haired boy with red stripes in his hair.

"Wait a second. Your blind?" Dazai said.

"Huh how did you know?" The boy said.

"A hunch" Dazai said shrugging

"But like I said ignore this dumbass. Oh by the way Im jouno and the idiot who is eating is disgusting food combinations is Tetcho" Jouno said sitting down on his side off the desk and introducing himself.

"They're not disgusting, its delicious," Tetcho said with his mouth stuffed.

"Im chuuya and the idiot with the bandage is called Issac Foster" Chuuya said

Dazai nodded untill he realized what Chuuya said.

"HEY WHAT IM NOT ZACK FROM ANGELS DEATH" Dazai yelled.

"You look like your cosplaying him with thoses bandages" Chuuya said.

"YOU HURT ME" Dazai said dramatically falling off his chair.

"Is he good?" Jouno said confused.

"Yes hes just an idiot. And his name is Dazai, its nice to meet you both" Chuuya said.

"Its nice to meet you too, looks like we can both relate on something, we are both stuck with idiots" Jouno said with a smile.

"With that" Chuuya said with a laugh.

"Your so mean Jouno" Tetcho said with a pout.

"Yeah and you know i love you" Jouno said.

"Wait you two are dating?" Dazai said getting back up from the floor to his chair.

"Yes we are. 3 Years ive been with this idiot" Jouno said.

"Wow congrats." Chuuya said.

"Alright class quite down" The teacher said walking in.

Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention on the teacher.

"Now its your first here so ill introduce my self. Im Doppo Kunikida and im your math teacher. I have 2 rules. 1 DONT BE LATE TO MY CLASS! And 2 If i catch ANY off you on your phones. Detention with me so now i want all off you to place your phones in thia box." Kunikida said im a serious tone.

Everyone got up and placed their phones in the box, after that Kunikida was about to start the lesson when he noticed a smell.

"Ok who smells bad. Didn't your mom teache you, you should always shower!" Kunikida said.

"YOU kid at the back. I can smell the smell coming from you and you have jam all over your face"

"Sorry sir i had a snack before class" Tetcho said.

"What did you, go back to your dorm and clean your self up PLEASE. And if your not back in 10 minutes DETENTION! Kunikida said pointing to the door.

Tetcho got up and went out off class.

~Time skip~

10:45am

The day went on pretty normal, Dazai and Chuuya toom their classes and now it was lunch break. Chuuya grabbed his lunch and headed up the roof. He found out you can sit up the roof so he went there. He got to the roof and enjoyed the peaceful breez off the autumn wind. It was nice, he sat down on the floor next to a garden wall that was there on the roof. He ate his lunch and enjoyed the peaceful silence till taht was ruined. Someone came up the roof too and when Chuuya saw the tall brunette he knew his peaceful moment was over.

"The hell are you doing here asshole" Chuuya said.

"Chuuya? I was just roaming the hallways because i got bored." Dazai sais walking up to Chuuya amd sitting next to him.

"Its nice up, how did know about this place?" Dazai asked.

"The janitor told me, and your telling me you found out about this place because you got bored and explored the school?" Chuuya said with a raised eyebrow.

"YEEEEP" Dazai said with pure confidents

"Your a moron" Chuuya said with a laugh.

They both talked for an hour till they went back inside to their next classes. The first day wasn't pretty bad. They both met some new friends. And they had 3 classes with each other. This is going to be an interesting year.

A/N:

Chapter done
this took way to long to write
i promise you the next chapter will be better 😈

anyways hoped u enjoed love ya