9◇

HIIII😍✋😥✋😶🤭👍🤭🤨🤭👍🤭☝️🤭🫶🤭🤭 HOW YALL DOING???? MISS ME??? YEAH CUZ I CAN EXPLAIN....??!'()€(_)3( IM ACTUALLY SICK SINCE 4 DAYS CUZ I HAVE BIG DISEASE AND I REALLY WANNA DIE THO- PLUS I WAS TOO BUSY WATCHING NAFARNIA PLAYING THE MIMIC 😥☝️😥🫶☝️😥🫶😥☝️ yeah cuz im so bored (i mean i have to study my gcses but too lazy and ik ill success even if i dont study cuz IM SMART 😛😛😛😛😛) ANYWAYS YALL WANT A CHAPTER THEN HERE WE GOOOOOO
__________________________________________

??!'()€(_)3( IM ACTUALLY SICK SINCE 4 DAYS CUZ I HAVE BIG DISEASE AND I REALLY WANNA DIE THO- PLUS I WAS TOO BUSY WATCHING NAFARNIA PLAYING THE MIMIC 😥☝️😥🫶☝️😥🫶😥☝️ yeah cuz im so bored (i mean i have to study my gcses but too lazy and ik ill ...

__________________________________________

EARING HAPPY NOISES coming from a field. Being all sweaty and tired, you were sitting, literally dying from all the effort you made to make your team wins. Only to take a non-so-good-looking man, it's normal if you cried all your body.

"Hey! You barely had the ball and your tired?" The blond-haired guy said as he smirked at you. "You are for sure weak!" He laughed and lend his hand to you. "Get up."

You raised a brow and blinked several times not knowing what to do. "What?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand. "Shut up and let's get going." You looked at him with a confused face as you followed him. "Where are we going?"

Before you could answer, you saw a new teammate coming from nowhere. You looked at him with confusion, i mean with disgust, because he sweated a lot. And he came from nowhere. Raichi pushed you to a room.

It's been nine days since you were with this team, you guys had a new teammate and you lost against the national team. They crushed your team by scoring five points in ten minutes. You knew you suck but the others were as bad as Igaguri.

One of the national players flirted with you but you ignored him right away. The player thought you didn't understand him as he kept telling you dirty things to you.

"HEY GIRLY, wanna grab a drink with me after this?" He put his big arm around your shoulder as he smirked like a predator. Knowing only 0.1% of the guys can speak english, you decided to ignore what he said and made him think you don't understand english.

Seeing you didn't respond, he chuckled and looked at his teammates. "She's shy! I didn't know japanese girls were this cute and attractive." Some of his teammates laughed at his comment while the others were embarrassed about what he said.

You looked at your teammates for some help but none of them moved to save you. You cursed under your breath as you smiled sweetly at the disgusting player. "If you excuse me but we have a game to play. And I would like to rest as soon as possible."