8◇

sup?? hope yall ready for the new chapter! btw have school- wanna die so bad... bc i have the worst school in the world... idk if uk from my other book (which is sure uk my other book) the "YOU'RE A GIRL?!" when i write the #nohomo well i use to say it when i was at school with one of my friend since they talk in English too and now everyone in our school say the #nohomo by saying that it was a girl which was not me who start the trend. ILL FUCKING MURDER THEM (thats a joke wattpad) so yzah fuck my life.
anyways i have school tuesday irl i dont want.

___________________________________________

SLEEPING IN A PEACEFUL WAY, you heard someone screaming in the room with an angry face. Rubbing your eyes slowly to get use by the sudden light, you open them and see Raichi and Junichi fighting for a toothbrush.

"Hey! That's my toothbrush! Yours is in your bag you fucking loser!" Raichi shout at Junichi who look more piss now. He took a pillow and throw directly at Junichi which he dodge it.

But the pillow hit Gagamaru, who was sitting nicely while looking at his phone. He simply looks at them with a blank face before standing up. He was tall, for sure, but for you, it was a building, a man building. You have to move your head up to look full at him.

Gagamaru starts to chase after Junichi and Raichi. You look at them with a childish smile, you laugh at their attitude. It was the first, since you are here, you smile at some weird attitude.

Gagamaru jumps on the two guys and hits their heads with his big hands. Raichi screams all across the room as Gagamaru's hand collides with his head. "Hey! It fucking hurts, you know that?!" His face becomes red as he tries to throw a punch towards Gagamaru, but fails.

Raichi turns his head to look at you. You look at him back and raise an eyebrow. "What?" You ask him with an annoyed tone. "Can't I laugh at your stupidity?" You smirk and chuckle. An irk could be seen on Raichi's neck as he grabs your collar.

"The fuck you said?! Girly?!" You look at him annoyed. "You're deaf or what? I'm not gonna repeat myself." You laugh at him as he is making a funny angry face which you can't stop but laugh.

You remove his hand and put both of your hands up. "I'm going to take a bath. The first who's come in, I'll beat their ass, 'kay?" You look at the boys with a mad face. They all just nod and return to their business.

TAKING THE TOWEL after this wonderful and relaxing bath, you made your way out of the bathroom. You go to the locker room and put your pyjamas on. On your way to your room, you see someone extremely familiar. "Oh my genshin archon shit-"